Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Beats Down Mikey Garcia, Wins Lopsided Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
    Stop it. Mikey got beat tf up. And he holds a belt at 140. Dont make excuses. He outboxed the guy y'all thought was a better boxer. All Mikey showed is he has a chin and that beat down might cost him later in his career. He retires pac next
    Based on that Pac would absolutely beat Spence. Mikey showed insane toughness but Spence couldnt stop a much smaller guy he had an advantage of in every physical category.

Pac is still much faster and skilled.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      ... I guess he never saw that he, himself, doesn't have upper body or head movement...
      Thats true. He was on that Clottey earmuffs move

Comment

• Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
        Garcia's best wins are still Salido and Broner. It's not that impressive. Titles in 4 weights classes? So does Broner. It's not that impressive. He came to survive tonite. And he had the nerve to raise his hand at the end of every round.
        Quit hating biitch! What have you accomplished in life???

Comment

• Pacquaio had better swerve Spence jr at this stage of his career.The jab and accuracy would render him flailing like Garcia.Garcia got his career high payday and went the distance with a badass. I wouldn't have wanted to pay for the fight though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stinger1 View Post
            SURVIVE. Don't think he has any intention of trying to win.
            Tf this got to do with wilder....but if you tryna jump on that train his excuse is he still 40-0 with 39 kos

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              I see why you didn't take that 100 dollar bet I said in your thread last week

You knew what it was
              I ignored it like amotherfucker lmfao.

Comment

• i was expecting errol to win but by KO. surprised by mikey's chin and strength. would love to see spence do that vs a live boyd of his own size

Comment

• I like that dig at Leprechaun Shawn from Errol

Comment

• So Shawn is simply not going to address Errol's comment?

Comment

• Im not convinced spence beats a 40yr old manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X