Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Beats Down Mikey Garcia, Wins Lopsided Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Beats Down Mikey Garcia, Wins Lopsided Decision

By Keith Idec - ARLINGTON, Texas Errol Spence Jr. wasn't just to big and too strong Saturday night. He was too good, both offensively and defensively, and too smart for Mikey Garcia as well. The powerful southpaw spent most of their 12-round, 147-pound title fight intelligently picking apart the courageous Garcia to his head and body...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

• Originally posted by 3lite View Post
      I really don't know why Spence looks so proud. He should take note from how classy Lomachenko acted after not just beating, but making Rigo quit.
      Because he just out boxed someone almost every one said he could not out box.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        He gave a non effort. Only came to get a paycheck and see the final bell no different than what Broner did vs Pac.
        Yup. Spence was outstanding, but Mikey came just to survive. Barely even hit Spence all night... or even tried

Comment

• Pretty anticlimactic but both guys did their best. A bit surprised that Spence couldn't stop Mikey. Either Mikey had a chin of iron or Spence's power is overrated.

Not surprised about Mikey's foot speed and work rate...He's always been average in those areas, but he's a good fighter.

Comment

• Spence was just getting rounds in tonight. Pac is next

Comment

• Domination. Clinic. Excellence by Spence Jr.

Despite the one sided beat down, it was entertaining. Garcia tried but he had no power, speed or skill to hurt Spence. He tried....

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                F*** Robert Garcia man, he let his brother take an unnecessary beating. Those last few rounds were tough to watch.
                I agree. They love those moral victories while being battered.

Comment

• Best you can say is Mikey is the first that didn't get dropped. No hands down, man down.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    I am sorry man. They really need to consider his health at this point.
                    naw man, he caught most on the gloves or deflected ont he gloves, he got a beating but it LOOKED more worse than it actually was i.e. cathcing everything on the gloves, rolling and defelcitng.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Jones View Post
                      “......And the NEEWWWWW.....”

Remember: this IS Texas.

Comment

Working...
                      X