No announcement yet.

Athletes who’ve tested positive under Victor Conte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Athletes who’ve tested positive under Victor Conte

Athletes who’ve tested positive under Conte since his release from prison after facing 30yrs but only serving 120days on crimes that would put the average man in prison for life.

Cung Le MMA
    Berto Boxing
    Marlon Byrd MLB
    Monroe Jr Boxing
    Ryan Martin Boxing

He has 3 positives in boxing. Two which came recently. I’m sure there’s more. How this guy goes under the radar while being the media’s darling is beyond me.
    He now runs snac with his fellow BALCO buddy convicted felon Remi Korchemny. We need a governing body over boxing. What do you think?

*If you don’t like this thread you can put me on ignore, you don’t have to comment on it. Most of you make weird threads all day about what Floyd wears, trannies, who runs the “dome”, Haymon sex life, race baiting politics etc.
    Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 03-15-2019, 12:55 PM.

What happened to all the PED crusaders? You all were out in full force a few years ago following behind Thomas Hauser and Gabe Montoya. Seems like you all left and stopped caring after a certain atg retired.
    Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 03-15-2019, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Al Haymon has more fighters that's tested positive.

Comment

How that guy is even allowed to partake in the sport to begin with bothers me. What bothers me even more is the amount of fighters who run to him for umm enhancements, knowing what his past is all about.

They don't even seem to care. We all know they go to him for his expertise in the field of PEDs

Comment

Conte is a PED supplier like Memo.

To be fair doe all these top guys use, well like 95%

It's just where sports are right now. Sports science came a long long way. I don't like athletes (especially contact sports like boxing and MMA) using. Football to an extent.

Basketball I don't give a crap. Dope them all, look at Bron

Comment

Justin fortune just sayin it how it is..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PiOTdARN2vE

This is just one of the many shady aspects of boxing. A legitimate issue that needs to be sorted, but just one issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Conte is a PED supplier like Memo.

To be fair doe all these top guys use, well like 95%

It's just where sports are right now. Sports science came a long long way. I don't like athletes (especially contact sports like boxing and MMA) using. Football to an extent.

Basketball I don't give a crap. Dope them all, look at Bron
              I can agree with that, but does it make it right? Doping in Boxing is different than NBA a fighter could be potentially killed. Look at what cheater Mickey Bey did to that guy when he was doped up. Povetkin brutally beat someone while he was doped up also. It’s a dangerous game

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
                Justin fortune just sayin it how it is..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PiOTdARN2vE

This is just one of the many shady aspects of boxing. A legitimate issue that needs to be sorted, but just one issue.
                And he’s absolutely right I respect him for admitting it. He would know because he tested positive multiple of times that’s why he got all tense when Ellie started talking about PEDs.

Comment

none of em have been busted using SNAC products, I know with monroe case specifically that Victor Conte have been throwing Monroe under the buss saying he busted cause of what he done out on his own not cause of anything snac and them have done and you dont hear Monroe prostesting those statements. Cause fact is these people who busted end up busting dirty on their own, taking over the counter supplements or just straight up cheating on their own.

You fools act like conte is some pedophille that doesnt deserve a 2nd chance or someshit, he got caught up in the balco shit, he re-invented his life and found his hustle with snac products. Hes a big time advocate for clean sport now, he 100% supports vada, yall have a right to your assumptions and doubts but what you dont have a right to is to write off figthers as if they are cheats who havent tested dirty.

Im out, gotta drive to mex gonna miss the weigh in but ill cathc it later to night, you spence fans are safe for now from my "SPENCE SHOOK THREADS"!

Comment

I don't get what your beef with Conte is...Conte's job is to enhance your physical performance with whatever means you want. You want to do it dirty using illegal PEDs? OK. You want to do it with legal supplements? Sure.

BALCO was juicing people with them being fully aware of what is being done.

Conte is probably the most knowledgeable individual in the world of sports nutrition, PEDs and supplements.

So if you are an athlete, and you want the best guy out there to devise vitamin, mineral and nutrition plan for you, why wouldn't you go to Conte?

Going to Conte doesn't mean you are getting shot up with epo and test. You might just get some zinc and vitamin B complex if that is what you need.

Comment

Working...
                    X