Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I'm Looking To Clean Out 147, Crawford Will Get His Turn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence: I'm Looking To Clean Out 147, Crawford Will Get His Turn

IBF welterweight champion Errol Spence is aiming to wipe out every top name at 147-pounds - and that includes WBO world champion Terence 'Bud' Crawford. Spence (24-0, 21 KOs) successfully defends his IBF belt this Saturday against four division world champion Mikey Garcia (39-0, 30 KOs) at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Spence: I'm Looking To Clean Out 135, Crawford Will Get His Turn

Fixed it for you

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
      Fixed it for you
      Hahahaha! Come on man! Lol.

Comment

They need to fight each other. I'm not too convinced Shawn will fight Spence next. Crawford and Spence need to fight before they lose.

Comment

When Keith was saying similar about Errol, I shouted "that's a duck!"

I'm getting a sense of deja vu

Spencer is already afraid to lose his newly-found superstardom

Comment

Winner will cash out with Pacman! Passing of the torch and PPV too?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              IBF welterweight champion Errol Spence is aiming to wipe out every top name at 147-pounds - and that includes WBO world champion Terence 'Bud' Crawford. Spence (24-0, 21 KOs) successfully defends his IBF belt this Saturday against four division world champion Mikey Garcia (39-0, 30 KOs) at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
              [Click Here To Read More]
              Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
              Fixed it for you
              Spence: I'm Looking To Clean Out 135, Lomachenko Will Get His Turn

Fixed it for you!

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                They need to fight each other. I'm not too convinced Shawn will fight Spence next. Crawford and Spence need to fight before they lose.
                With that WBC Diamond belt, Spence Jr. can force it to happen! I just hope Thurman fights Pacquiao, because I don't want to see Errol breaking up Pacquiao!

Comment

“I’m looking to clean out 147, starting with 135, and 140”

Comment

Can Spence manage to stay at 147lbs in 2020 for Thurman and Crawford after cashing out with 2 midgets FOTD hopeful in 2019?

Comment

Working...
                    X