Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I'm Looking To Clean Out 147, Crawford Will Get His Turn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slip&Counter View Post
    “I’m looking to clean out 147, starting with 135, and 140”
    Another one....smdh

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
      So when Arum sends a similar offer that he sent Wilder to sign a 5 fight deal and have tune ups first on ESPN before fighting Crawford, Spence should take it? Only offer Arum should be sending Spence is for a 1 fight deal on the network that will pay the most with no other future options. But we all know how Arum works with fighters he thinks will beat his guy, he will make sure to get future options on their fights.
      Arum didnt send Danny or Khan a multi fight offer to fight Crawford. Spence wont get one neither. Once the offer is sent after Khan you are going to have a bag of excuses why Spence should and will ignore it refusing to negotiate all while not fighting Porter, Thurman, or Pac next.
      Last edited by Mister Wolf; 03-15-2019, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
        " Crawford will get his turn". That's nice of you Spence. The dude is a an undefeated champ ( 34-0, 25 K.O's). He is gonna get his turn to fly that head!
        Its a 50/50 fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Drigo View Post
          Beating Kell Brook after a hard fight made Spence pathetic and think he is the best in the world. He hadn't any significant win since not even beating a lightweight one make him the best...
          I get it now, this is the PBC, T.B.E., Al Haymon hate isn't it..smh

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
            He wants to age Crawford. I'm starting to think he believes Crawford can beat him. Judging by how sickly he looks in these interviews I doubt he will be at 147 by 2020.
            Excuse in early I see & its the same one you used for Pvssy G....LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
              Clean out 147...by fighting 135....

What's confusing boy?
              That you ask for 154 (Nelo) & 168 (S.O.G.) but only take the 154 fighter....lol

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                Excuse in early I see & its the same one you used for Pvssy G....LMMFAO!
                I didnt know being a 36/37 year old athlete in any sport let alone boxing is an excuse. I say this while not giving two ****s about golovkin. When the offer gets sent and Spence refuses to negotiate just keep it real and call it what it is.

Comment

Dude busy trying to bully and corner Thurman and Porter who clearly have no interest instead of facing a man who looked him in the eye and told him he wants the fight. Spence rebuttal to Crawford "Why wouldnt I take easy route." After Khan, Spence will get an offer just like Danny did. Watch him play dumb or ignore it while not unifying or fighting Pac next.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY74iZfaxEM

Comment

When Spence gets the offer after Khan don't play dumb like Spence will. When Spence doesn't unify or fight Pac next keep it real and call it a duck like it is. It would have ****** on Crawford part to move to 147 and fight the best without first acclimating to the weight nor should he have been expected to.
                    So what happens when bob doesn't offer Errol anything after the khan fight? And I aint talking about peanuts either like bob ALWAYS do when he doesn't want to get a fight done.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                      You forgot the part where they both turned to Arum and asked when the fight would get made. His response: "...."

Stop playing dumb lol Nobody is ducking that smoke. They don't run the show here despite what fans want to believe.
                      This right here ^

Comment

Working...
                      X