Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berchelt-Vargas, Navarrete-Dogboe 5/11 Card Set For Tucson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berchelt-Vargas, Navarrete-Dogboe 5/11 Card Set For Tucson

BoxingScene.com previously first reported that the Miguel Berchelt-Francisco Vargas rematch would be rescheduled for May 11th and that WBO super bantamweight champion Emanuel Navarrete would face Isaac Dogboe in an immediate rematch of their December clash that Navarrete won in a major upset.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Berchelt is going to seriously hurt Vargas & prob retire him.
    (HBO killed F. Vargas "Prime" in like 2 years in Hope's of finding them another Gatti)

Comment

Couple of wars.

Comment

Suppose I will take the drive. Ought to be a good night not too far from home.

Comment

My kind of fights!

Comment

The end for Dogboe, Bob’s scouts are some idiots!

Terrible match up for him style wise and pointless rematch for Berchelt who had a good year in 2017 beating the champ Vargas and beating a dangerous fighter like Miura!

After this he needs to unify with the other champs or move up!

Comment

Thank you ESPN! Very nice card!

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
                Berchelt is going to seriously hurt Vargas & prob retire him.
                (HBO killed F. Vargas "Prime" in like 2 years in Hope's of finding them another Gatti)
                Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                Terrible match up for him style wise and pointless rematch for Berchelt who had a good year in 2017 beating the champ Vargas and beating a dangerous fighter like Miura!

I don't know man Vargas has been working side by side with Mikey this whole camp over at SNAC. Says it's his best training camp he's ever had!

I think he's going to bring the pain. The first fight was great but this one might top it.

Last edited by Santa_; 03-14-2019, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Oh **** yes!!! I love you Arum, you slimy old bastard! I WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I wanted to like Dogboe but when his team threw racial slurs at Magdaleno and he didn't say a damn thing to control his teams outbursts, that was it for me. It''s like how Danny Garcia lets his dad sht all over people with racist comments, he doesn't do a damn thing. I'd love to see if Navarrete can get Dogsht out of there.
                    Last edited by richardt; 03-14-2019, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X