No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Wants The Best at 160 - With Or Without The Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
    You just come off like an idiot man lol. Just trying to help you out. If you can really spell correctly and use correct grammar, do it in your next 3 posts and if you get it 95% right I will not mention your terrible English skills again.
    Child please.

Comment

Lololololololol this is where all the GGG haters just expose themselves as biased irrational haters. If GGG clearly wins by decision - you say the other guy won lol. If he KOs a guy, all of a sudden that guy is a bum lol. It's hilarious really. And also illustrative of the fact that no matter what he did or does in his career, some people will give him 0 credit. So I am glad he is making big money now, maybe around $200 million, he deserves it. ATG at MW and member of the 9 figure club to boot!
      Continue sticking your head up ggg’s àśś if it helps you breathe better!

The facts are facts, ggg undeservingly got put on the pound for pound list for beating Matthew Macklin, Curtis Stevens, Proska, Daniel Geale and Dominic Wade!

Such a murderers row of competition, his best win so far is a gift decision against a guy he went life an death with and y’all said was a chinny bum who he refused to give an immediate rematch to!

This is the guy who called out past prime welterweights to fight him! Lol

Ggg should make a mural of Canelo in his house and thank Canelo everyday that he gave him his cashout fights!

The ungrateful hypejob still thinks he won those fights, I bet if he gets knocked out he’ll say it was a lucky shot and that he deserved to win! Lol

Ggg is not an all time great and will be lucky to make the HOF and then again he might cuz a character that isn’t even real in Rocky Balboa is in the Hall of Fame! Lmao

You don’t become an all time great for going life an death with your second best competitor and drawing with a smaller man and then losing to the same smaller man in your step up fights!

He’s a fraud, a mirage and a farce! His best asset is his chin otherwise Canelo would’ve knocked him out with all the punishment he took on the second fight!

He used Mexicans to make money off them and then ironically loses to a Mexican and now doesn’t wanna doesn’t Spanish or English but wants to speak his Kazakhstan tongue at the DAZN presser!

Lol Canelo beat the Mexican style outta him and made ggg the go back to Kazakhstan style!

Comment

Lololololololol this is where all the GGG haters just expose themselves as biased irrational haters. If GGG clearly wins by decision - you say the other guy won lol. If he KOs a guy, all of a sudden that guy is a bum lol. It's hilarious really. And also illustrative of the fact that no matter what he did or does in his career, some people will give him 0 credit. So I am glad he is making big money now, maybe around $200 million, he deserves it. ATG at MW and member of the 9 figure club to boot!

Lemieux
        Jacobs *

that's it !!

you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about

tell us again how Golovkin is a better fighter than Ward

Comment

"Vanes is a pretty good fighter for sure. And he is GGG's 13th or so best win. And the best win of very good/great fighters, Lara, Charlo, and Andrade." that was my original comment btw, you took out the /.

You must have me confused with someone else, I never hated on Charlo or Lara but GGG never ducked them. Hell Lara is probably my favorite pure boxer of this generation lol, even over Floyd. Up until that Castano fight (haven't seen it) I still had him in my top 10 pfp. Had him beating Hurd 7-5 etc. Thought Charlo probably beat Korobov but it was a close fight. But never hated on either one of those guys, although Lara is clearly a lot better pure boxer than the Charlos.

GGGoat at MW and made about $200 million when it's all said and done. Oh it is so sweet to say that bro!!!

FACT: neither Lara, Charlo, or Andrade, can be called a truly great fighter..... when using traditional boxing terminology

you are not a casual fan..... you are just a silly cvnt lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
            You keep mentioning $200milllion.

Please break that down for us!!
            "Terms were not disclosed but for six fights, the takeaway will be nine figures."

https://www.badlefthook.com/2019/3/1...anelo-and-more

Combined with the $100 million or so he has already made. He probably made $60 million just from the first 2 Canelo fights.

If he fights a couple with DAZN and retires, he makes over $100 million. If he fights all six and beyond he makes probably close to $200 million.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
              Continue sticking your head up ggg’s àśś if it helps you breathe better!

The facts are facts, ggg undeservingly got put on the pound for pound list for beating Matthew Macklin, Curtis Stevens, Proska, Daniel Geale and Dominic Wade!

Such a murderers row of competition, his best win so far is a gift decision against a guy he went life an death with and y’all said was a chinny bum who he refused to give an immediate rematch to!

This is the guy who called out past prime welterweights to fight him! Lol

Ggg should make a mural of Canelo in his house and thank Canelo everyday that he gave him his cashout fights!

The ungrateful hypejob still thinks he won those fights, I bet if he gets knocked out he’ll say it was a lucky shot and that he deserved to win! Lol

Ggg is not an all time great and will be lucky to make the HOF and then again he might cuz a character that isn’t even real in Rocky Balboa is in the Hall of Fame! Lmao

You don’t become an all time great for going life an death with your second best competitor and drawing with a smaller man and then losing to the same smaller man in your step up fights!

He’s a fraud, a mirage and a farce! His best asset is his chin otherwise Canelo would’ve knocked him out with all the punishment he took on the second fight!

He used Mexicans to make money off them and then ironically loses to a Mexican and now doesn’t wanna doesn’t Spanish or English but wants to speak his Kazakhstan tongue at the DAZN presser!

Lol Canelo beat the Mexican style outta him and made ggg the go back to Kazakhstan style!
              I'm way more of a boxing fan than a GGG fan. I like him because he is great and seems like a good dude. But if he lost in the ring I wouldn't even give a sh.it. Let the best man win.

But GGG is clearly an ATG and most likely the GOAT at MW if we are keeping it real.

Again you are incapable of giving credit to him where it is due, so your critiques are invalid. He was clearly the better man in all 3 of those decisions but you are act like he got KOd in the first round. Besides everyone knew Jacobs was a tough out if his chin would hold up. It was a big if but he hung in there and survived and still lost a clear 8-4 fight.

What rounds did you give to Jacobs and Canelo in those fights? You just come across like a child who can't get his way bra.

Besides the 3 wins over Canelo and Jacobs. He has Murray, Lemieux, Brook, Monroe, Ouma, Geale, Stevens, Rubio, Macklin, Proksa, Adama, Vanes, Ishida, Rosado. More or less in that order. All by KO and dominant victory, maybe losing 10 rounds in those fights combined. 14 good to really good fighters, all in their prime more or less, all different styles. Just a really great resume for anyone can leave their bias at the door. Mentioning the guys you did like those are his best wins, and not giving credit for those dominant wins over good fighters, I mean you aren't a serious analyst, you're just a hater.

I really like Errol Spence for example. I am disappointed he couldn't KO Mikey. But if he is KOing everyone in sight for the next 5 years, he would have a similar resume to GGG at that time. That would be a great resume no matter how you slice it. You don't have to like it man but not respecting it just makes you look small.
              Last edited by Boxing_1013; 03-18-2019, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                Lemieux
                Jacobs *

that's it !!

you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about

tell us again how Golovkin is a better fighter than Ward
                As I said prior:

Besides the 3 wins over Canelo and Jacobs. He has Murray, Lemieux, Brook, Monroe, Ouma, Geale, Stevens, Rubio, Macklin, Proksa, Adama, Vanes, Ishida, Rosado. More or less in that order. All by KO and dominant victory, maybe losing 10 rounds in those fights combined. 14 good to really good fighters, all in their prime more or less, all different styles. Just a really great resume for anyone can leave their bias at the door.

Ward was a tough smart fighter but as a boxer he really sucked compared to the top guys. He was no Lara or Mayweather or RJJ. He sucked man, he grinded out ugly, close decisions at home against average fighters, when you actually score the fights objectively and not give him every round because it was somewhat close and he was at home. That's not a great fighter.

A great fighter fights people in their own backyard or a neutral setting and clearly beats them, often by KO.

Let me put it this way - if Lara was from the US he would be undefeated right now with no blemishes on his resume. That says I need to say about Andre Ward's career.

Again I give credit where it is due - Andre is a tough and smart guy in the ring. Seems like a pretty good family man outside of it. But as far as boxing skills at the high level go he was complete sh.it.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  FACT: neither Lara, Charlo, or Andrade, can be called a truly great fighter..... when using traditional boxing terminology

you are not a casual fan..... you are just a silly cvnt lol
                  Well yeah I agree, I would put Charlo or Andrade in the very good category right now. Not quite great, but they still have a lot of their career in front of them. They have looked great, but have also looked only good too. Still need to see more from them.

Lara is most certainly a great boxer though, no doubt about that. Probably the most skilled pure boxer of his generation, I think he was slicker than Floyd just wasn't as good of a competitor and wasn't as tough/smart in the ring.

Comment

As I said prior:

Besides the 3 wins over Canelo and Jacobs. He has Murray, Lemieux, Brook, Monroe, Ouma, Geale, Stevens, Rubio, Macklin, Proksa, Adama, Vanes, Ishida, Rosado. More or less in that order. All by KO and dominant victory, maybe losing 10 rounds in those fights combined. 14 good to really good fighters, all in their prime more or less, all different styles. Just a really great resume for anyone can leave their bias at the door.

Ward was a tough smart fighter but as a boxer he really sucked compared to the top guys. He was no Lara or Mayweather or RJJ. He sucked man, he grinded out ugly, close decisions at home against average fighters, when you actually score the fights objectively and not give him every round because it was somewhat close and he was at home. That's not a great fighter.

A great fighter fights people in their own backyard or a neutral setting and clearly beats them, often by KO.

Let me put it this way - if Lara was from the US he would be undefeated right now with no blemishes on his resume. That says I need to say about Andre Ward's career.

Again I give credit where it is due - Andre is a tough and smart guy in the ring. Seems like a pretty good family man outside of it. But as far as boxing skills at the high level go he was complete sh.it.

that's it..... dig your casual-fan hole even deeper

never read a post from you that did not contain far more bullshlt than truth

you muppets have become a laughing stock

already PROVEN wrong..... but still frantically waving your pom-poms

Comment

I'm way more of a boxing fan than a GGG fan. I like him because he is great and seems like a good dude. But if he lost in the ring I wouldn't even give a sh.it. Let the best man win.

But GGG is clearly an ATG and most likely the GOAT at MW if we are keeping it real.

Again you are incapable of giving credit to him where it is due, so your critiques are invalid. He was clearly the better man in all 3 of those decisions but you are act like he got KOd in the first round. Besides everyone knew Jacobs was a tough out if his chin would hold up. It was a big if but he hung in there and survived and still lost a clear 8-4 fight.

What rounds did you give to Jacobs and Canelo in those fights? You just come across like a child who can't get his way bra.

Besides the 3 wins over Canelo and Jacobs. He has Murray, Lemieux, Brook, Monroe, Ouma, Geale, Stevens, Rubio, Macklin, Proksa, Adama, Vanes, Ishida, Rosado. More or less in that order. All by KO and dominant victory, maybe losing 10 rounds in those fights combined. 14 good to really good fighters, all in their prime more or less, all different styles. Just a really great resume for anyone can leave their bias at the door. Mentioning the guys you did like those are his best wins, and not giving credit for those dominant wins over good fighters, I mean you aren't a serious analyst, you're just a hater.

I really like Errol Spence for example. I am disappointed he couldn't KO Mikey. But if he is KOing everyone in sight for the next 5 years, he would have a similar resume to GGG at that time. That would be a great resume no matter how you slice it. You don't have to like it man but not respecting it just makes you look small.

you are CLEARLY just another g-string

Comment

Working...
                      X