Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia: Mikey Now a 147-Pounder, He's Better Than Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia: Mikey Now a 147-Pounder, He's Better Than Spence

By Lyle Fitzsimmons - Robert Garcia, to say the least, knows boxing. He's seen world champions. He's been a world champion. And he's trained world champions. And as a card-carrying member of the Ray Leonard fan club, he's certain the guy whose corner he'll be running on Saturday night has the stuff of the "Sugar" man...
    [Click Here To Read More]

WAR MIGUEL ANGEL!

Vamos con todo, cabrón!

Comment

You’re not fooling me Robert, I now why Mikey picked Spence and saw “holes” in his game which is somewhat of a half truth and fool truth all in one!

Mikey is partially banking on Spence taking what he and Team Garcia say to heart and to use it against him in the ring!

He’s trynna sike Errol out psychologically, say for example if Errol catches Mikey clean with his patent left hook and Mikey takes it very well and motions for more as goes for a body jab then it’s round 7 so does Spence start to question things in the ring or does he shake his head and shrug his shoulders but continue to work?

Mikey thinks he can make Spence second guess himself, I doubt it’ll work!

I think Spence is gonna make an example outta him!

Comment

I want Mikey to prove everybody wrong.

Comment

Spence isn't just too much for Mikey, he's too much for every other fighter at 147 as well. He's honestly just the best.

But that's up to him now to prove it, first step was stopping Brook. Now Mikey, then Pac, Porter. Hopefully followed by Keith Thurman if he doesn't get injured again.

At the end, a unification with Crawford after he gets by his bums on ESPN.
          Last edited by lolpz; 03-12-2019, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Other guys have done it by picking the toughest guy in the division too Robert. Can think of Marlon Starling and Kell Brook just off the top of my head..

Comment

So they really think Mikey won't be getting hit by Spence? I suppose he was just letting Lipinets hit him then? Or was it that Lipinets is a better fighter than Spence?

lol

Comment

Of course he is, Robert, of course he is...

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                  You’re not fooling me Robert, I now why Mikey picked Spence and saw “holes” in his game which is somewhat of a half truth and fool truth all in one!

Mikey is partially banking on Spence taking what he and Team Garcia say to heart and to use it against him in the ring!

He’s trynna sike Errol out psychologically, say for example if Errol catches Mikey clean with his patent left hook and Mikey takes it very well and motions for more as goes for a body jab then it’s round 7 so does Spence start to question things in the ring or does he shake his head and shrug his shoulders but continue to work?

Mikey thinks he can make Spence second guess himself, I doubt it’ll work!

I think Spence is gonna make an example outta him!
                  I feel the same way. It's ALL a MENTAL thing for them hoping Errol gets out of character in the ring. The thing is tho, I see Errol listening to Mikey really hard and focusing 1000% on this fight and REALLY wanna hurt Mikey..... Robert BETTER have that towel ready. Mexican Mayweather my ass..... Love the darung to be great but why not sean porter or peterson first. This ends bad.. Errol isn't a one punch killer but He will break Mikey down and with that added weight..... He will tire sooner than normal..... Sighs

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                    So they really think Mikey won't be getting hit by Spence? I suppose he was just letting Lipinets hit him then? Or was it that Lipinets is a better fighter than Spence?

lol
                    Swear some people just don't use common sense..... Lipinets touched him REAL good...... But I can't get one bet tho lol. They know what's up... Wishful thinking on their part.

Comment

Working...
                    X