Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: Spence's Size & Power Not Enough - I Have The Edge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7-5 Garcia is how I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      Forget the body shots he got wabbled by lesser punchers I forgot what fights it’s the power of a big 147 lber
      I’m starting to lean towards Mikey for the upset
      If you feel that way....how about we put a wager on that? I got Spence

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        Hell yeah, spence fake power aint gonna do ****, Ill be shocked if spence last more than 8 rounds with the Great Mikey Garcia!

WAR MIKEY!
        Nah...Mikey has done a great job of convincing himself he is better. I just hope he doesn't quit...because this is going to be a one-sided massacre.

Comment

Originally posted by icebergisonfire View Post
          7-5 Garcia is how I see it.
          Then you must have the same vision as Stevie Wonder. lol

Comment

Mikey is going to do better than people think. I think he loses but i don't think he gets stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              I think Spence will win but Mikey Garcia pulling the upset would be great for boxing and I really like Spence. It's just that the smaller guy beating the bigger guy is always great publicity for boxing and throws a monkey wrench at things.
              I don't agree that Mikey winning would be great for boxing. Spence is the better fighter and the nicer guy and he deserves to win. Mikey is a big mouth bragger about to get put in his place and learn some humility. Yes Mikey is brave and an excellent champion but so is Spence and Spence doesn't go telling the world how great he is every damn day.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                Hell yeah, spence fake power aint gonna do ****, Ill be shocked if spence last more than 8 rounds with the Great Mikey Garcia!

WAR MIKEY!
                Keep on living in fantasy land if you really believe that and I doubt you do. Spence has never been knocked down but Mikey has been knocked down by a guy much smaller and lighter punching than Spence. Spence will dominate Mikey from the 1st round on and Mikey will get KOed in 6 rounds or less. Talk it up big for Mikey and trash Spence while you still can. It will all come crashing down in a few days. Your hero is the fake not Spence. Mikey talks a great fight but Spence does his talking with his fists in the ring where it counts.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
                  Spence is a bum and I noticed it years ago, Mikey noticed it too. Easy decision for Mikey.
                  So you noticed what a bum Spence is but the pro odds makers who handicap boxers for a living never noticed what a bum Spence is. They have Spence a 5 to 1 favorite to win. Either the odds makers are stupid and you are the smart one or they are smart and you are stupid on boxing. We will find out this Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                    no fiesta for amigos march 16. fight is going to stop by KO, knockout, K.O, inside the distance. ya'll sleeping on Errol, and can't see his talent. if I will be wrong, red k me altogether mihos.

In fact, If Mikey wins - hats off to him and all the respect, but for laughs and giggles, I'll ban my account, if Mikey pulls off with a stoppage win. I know anything can happen in boxing, but today, it seems that less and less understand this game. anyone want to join me? War Mikey?
                    so none wants any smoke. they just ride their fellow mexican, knowing 0 in sport. where are these folks that scream Mikey this Mikey that? lets do a bet that ends up in banning account. no one stepped up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                      so none wants any smoke. they just ride their fellow mexican, knowing 0 in sport. where are these folks that scream Mikey this Mikey that? lets do a bet that ends up in banning account. no one stepped up.
                      if Errol wins it won’t be because he’s more talented. he’s not. It’ll be because of the size difference

All things equal and Mikey wins fairly easily

Comment

Working...
                      X