Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Dmitry Bivol Dominates Joe Smith To Retain WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Dmitry Bivol Dominates Joe Smith To Retain WBA Title

Dmitry Bivol, Joe Smith Fight Photos Gallery - Dmitry Bivol dominated Joe Smith Jr. to retain his WBA light-heavyweight title and unbeaten record on Saturday. (photos by Ed Mulholland). The Russian, 28, was in control from the outset in New York, claiming a unanimous decision win to retain his title and improve to a 16-0 record.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Levels, eh.

Comment

I got news for you. I’ve seen Bivol live 3 times now and there are not many fighters even close to Level

Comment

Originally posted by clemenza View Post
        I got news for you. I’ve seen Bivol live 3 times now and there are not many fighters even close to Level
        Hes good no doubt but I really believe Kov, Beterbiev, Gvozdyk all have the ability to KO him

Comment

Well then guys can all pop for sure. But seeing Bivol again live last night, He has the body of a 68 or even a 60 pounder. Standing in the ring with smith the size deference was apparent.

Comment

Multiple times during the fight I was amazed in the difference in size between the fighters. Can’t think of many middleweights that could withstand Bivol’s power if he could safely make the weight. I believe 168lbrs would be in trouble as well.

Comment

Bivol: "Where Stevenson's coma'd ass at?"

Comment

I fell asleep during this fight, Bivol plays it safe and only engages when he sees an opening. Sorry but I want more from a pro boxer, this is basically another Lara but without the distance running

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                  Bivol: "Where Stevenson's coma'd ass at?"
                  Wow, don't see how that's cool last all.

Comment

Working...
                  X