Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez: I Definitely Still Consider Myself The Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benavidez: I Definitely Still Consider Myself The Champion

It's been 13 months since David Benavidez last stepped foot in a boxing ring, but his next fight will be his first in nearly two years where he won't enter or leave with a major title around his waist. The unbeaten super middleweight was forced to serve a suspension as well as relinquish his World Boxing Council (WBC) title last summer after having tested positive for ******* during a random drug test. It also meant a lost opportunity to defend against Anthony Dirrell, who claimed the vacant title with a technical decision win over Avni Yildiirim last month.
    [Click Here To Read More]

True, cause it mos def ain't that joker Dirrell!

Comment

Junkie logic.

Comment

Cocacine is a stimulant. It basically makes you more hyperactive like coffee but wit a way smaller dosas. The effects of ******* last 4-6 hours and a user has to take constantly take it over and over, although tolerance of ******* doesn’t develop as fast as psychedelics, it is an expensive useless drug. It has no benefits and no negative affects relating to boxing.

It is a banned substance but not because of its effects but because it is an illegal substance worldwide.

Benavidez taking it at that age tells me he is out a lot and not as focused on his boxing career. He needs to clean himself up and return to his boxing.

Comment

Working...
        X