Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder vs Breazeale Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay but i meant if you really got Breaze winning?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Okay but i meant if you really got Breaze winning?
      Breazeale will knock out wilder in round 5 or 6. . This will all fall on what weight wilder comes in at. this could go long if he does manage to bulk up which is su****iously harder to do for him in recent times.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
        Breazeale will knock out wilder in round 5 or 6. . This will all fall on what weight wilder comes in at. this could go long if he does manage to bulk up which is su****iously harder to do for him in recent times.
        You got real cash on that outcome?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          You got real cash on that outcome?
          Not personally putting the bets in .I have sideline bettors associates drop a dime on it for me a few C notes. This fight is a give me if the odds are out of sync which they will be . Myself would probably bet the fight of going under 7 rounds.

Comment

Same age, same height, difference of 1.5" reach advantage for Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
              Breazeale is just a bigger version of Stiverne. A bigger punching bag. Slow as a turtle.

Easy fight for Mr Wilder.
              Breazeale would've knocked out Stiverne in the original final eliminator to wilder. Breazeale isn't a guy out of boxing 2 years and out of shape at 6'0 ...lol

Wilder will have a giant with a punch coming at him with a chin ,. anything else said is science fiction because Wilder doesn't get into easy fights with active fighters. lol

Comment

Lovely style match up for wilder. He might get him out very early, earlier than joshua did, and then wilders crackhead fans will say thats proof hes better than joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                  Lovely style match up for wilder. He might get him out very early, earlier than joshua did, and then wilders crackhead fans will say thats proof hes better than joshua.
                  Well Breazeale was almost finished in round 2 ,maybe would have been if the ref didn't step in front of Joshua for no particular reason and then the bell sounded shortly. lol

Wilder however isn't Joshua ( fans should have learned this by now with both fighting Molina ), he doesn't set up anything with a jab or throw combos. I suspect Breazeale will have a good chance to knock out wilder because he is not a good pressure fighter. So if we are being objective one can only give wilder a slight edge because its who's going to react to getting hit better and wilder doesn't react very well as others said .

People have to realize its the first wilder opponent properly prepared camp going in active fighter and who has very good power . I don't see anything being easy at all in this one.
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-10-2019, 05:01 PM.

Comment

It's become even more apparent to me Wilder will not win after today. I think Wilder is going to be clowned and knocked out, I don't expect a back and forth fight as once thought.

Comment

2 weeks away until Wilder takes that L. Anyone seeing the tremendous shape Breazeales in ?

Comment

Working...
                      X