No announcement yet.

It still disgusts me to see pictures of steroidsnelo vs GGG first fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    Yes that was what he tested positive for... doesn't mean he didn't use something else.

Anyway clen still produces some muscle

This fraud had been on HGH and other drugs his entire career.
    Yep not even gonna bother

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      Those darn picrograms..
      I heard Maxi tried to defend Baldomir when he was arrested for raping his daughter and was telling forum members that he needed to be proven guilty... we’re talking about the Baldomir that got knocked out by Canelo.

Coincidence that guy doesn’t like Canelo? Recently forum members were saying Lara beat Castano and he was on the defense for the Argentinian...

Comment

Yes that was what he tested positive for... doesn't mean he didn't use something else.

Anyway clen still produces some muscle.

This fraud had been on HGH and other drugs his entire career.
        so by your logic IF he took some muscle building steroids that didnt show up in his testing but 1 or 2 picograms of clen did....ookkkkkk that sounds legit to me....NOOOT

Comment

And how quick people forgave this drug cheat.

Drugs cheats have long term benefit from the drugs they take.

Look at this hgh gut.

He was so smaller in the rematch.
          That excuse helps you feel better at night! Ha ha gggs not on NelRoids level!

Comment

Same. I sometimes play the press conference where he cancels the fight for getting busted for cheating and I cant believe it. Disgusting pig.

Comment

And how quick people forgave this drug cheat.

Drugs cheats have long term benefit from the drugs they take.

Look at this hgh gut.

He was so smaller in the rematch.
              Easy fix here bro, don't look at the pics and certainly don't start a thread and post the pics. Following those steps will lower your disgust levels. You're welcome.

Comment

Kudos to Maxi. He’s one of the last remaining GGG fans on this board. Used to be about 12-15.
                Now there is just a few left. While your crying yourself to sleep Canelo just signed the richest contract in sports history and will have GGG’s legacy on his mantle.
                Prepare yourself for when Canelo unifies the division, you know the thing that GGG talked endlessly about but could never do.
                GGG will be remembered as a hype job that didn’t look good unless he was KO’ing bums.

Comment

Triple She got exposed so of course it disgust you. All the hype for nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Golovkin got an HGH gut in that pic.
                    Damn that right, sad GGG but karama got em look where he at now, following Cashnelo around with his hand out begging "im just a good boy, think of my kids, please gim me 3rd fight"

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Um that's "Cashnelo" to you pal
                    Thats right.

Comment

yup that was a great night for canelo, busted for peds, slap on the wrist ban, fighting for the titles a few months later, gets pretty easily beaten by golovkin, gets gift draw, Hola, mi nombre es Canelo

Comment

Working...
                      X