Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Subriel Matias Breaks Down, Stops Wilberth Lopez in Sixth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll tell you why nobody is rushing to sign this guy. He's walking on water in the PR outback, thats why, where all the PR fighters are KO artists. They made all this noise about Verdejo too. Subriel KOd Estrella? Estrella got KOd by Sonsona in Mexico. Hard to make a big deal out of that. No disrespect, but maybe he needs more exposure outside of PR.

Comment

[QUOTE=BOXING-SCRIBE;19555717]
      Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post

Never under rated him..he is solid..but Ricans have a tendency to sacrifice their prospects and new champs..too early for him to beat Inoue..now or ever really.
      This Manny Rodriguez is special talent even Mayweather saw that, Rodriguez style is perfect to beat Inoue. punches straight, high guard, boxes beautiful, footwork, iron chin and can crack.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
        I'll tell you why nobody is rushing to sign this guy. He's walking on water in the PR outback, thats why, where all the PR fighters are KO artists. They made all this noise about Verdejo too. Subriel KOd Estrella? Estrella got KOd by Sonsona in Mexico. Hard to make a big deal out of that. No disrespect, but maybe he needs more exposure outside of PR.

Baranchyk and Saucedo were not able to KO this guy. Matias is not ready for Prograis or Taylor but he'd definitely KO Hooker and Ramirez.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
          Baranchyk and Saucedo were not able to KO this guy. Matias is not ready for Prograis or Taylor but he'd definitely KO Hooker and Ramirez.
          I like you didn't take it wrong. I tend to suspect home made records, the KOs tend to stop on the road or with better competition, and 140 is so deep, maybe Matias isn't even the best in PR. I saw El Zorro looking mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
            He's already signed in P.R. by a local company..
            Berchelt is signed to Zanifer, and Fury is signed to Queensbury (Frank Warren) but Top Rank is the co-promoter, which gives those guys a platform on ESPN! That's what Subriel needs. "Fresh Boxing" needs a sit down with Arum, Oscar, or Haymon, and do what's best for the fighter!

Comment

Working...
            X