Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara, Brian Castano Battle To a Split Draw Verdict

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Was watching this **** on a choppy stream until I realized I fucking have Showtime.

Lmao, Ive done exactly that.

Comment

• bad performance from ortiz and by the looks of his face he's not pleased with himself.

Comment

• So nice how Ortiz cares so much for his granddaughter.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          98-92 Ortiz on my card. I'm calling it, Ortiz vs Whyte at the 02, July 13th, just watch people
          I think Ortiz last two fights will give some people heart to step in with him I think Ortiz is getting a big fight next

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
            Has hammer ever been put down? He is a tough mfer, he just doesnt throw enough.
            yeah hes been down loads of times, pricey had him down and nearly out before he gassed out and staggered around like a drunk outside a kebab shop at 4am in one of the most hilarious fights of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              98-92 Ortiz on my card. I'm calling it, Ortiz vs Whyte at the 02, July 13th, just watch people
              Whyte has been terrified of getting in the ring with Ortiz so far.

Maybe now that King Kong looked a little bit human he will finally man up and fight him?

Comment

Yes David Price dropped him.

Comment

I know Tyson Fury and David Price both knocked him down. He went 12 with Povetkin so he is durable for sure.

Comment

• Easy Dub for king kong. Wanna see him with Whyte/Fury/Breazele next please

Comment

• Disgraceful cards again.

Comment

Working...
                      X