Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao still chasing Mayweather, hopes he gives him chance for a rematch.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    This is so true. No interest in this fight. Floyd proved he was the better fighter and the constant crying and excuse making is a turn off. I'm more excited to see how Manny looks against the active fighters at 147.
    Exactly. Those fights are way more exciting. He has the opportunity to cap off a legendary career if he can pull off a couple of those with the guys at 147.

Comment

Not interested. let the Pac stains suffer in their delusions. go rematch Horn you coward. don't run from the schoolteacher.

Comment

The Pacman should get out before Spence puts him in a coma.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
          Not interested. let the Pac stains suffer in their delusions. go rematch Horn you coward. don't run from the schoolteacher.
          But he fought Floyd before horn. Once Floyd gives Pac rematch, Pac will give hirn.rematch

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            The Pacman should get out before Spence puts him in a coma.
            The only reason he’s watching the fight is because he’s hoping Spence will lose to Garica. So Pac can fight Mikey next which is a 50/50 fight imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
              Mayweather is still an active fighter so why not. Mayweather fans seem terrified that he might lose lol, im down for a rematch and rather watch him against pacquaio than some midget who cant fight back
              Oh yes, who has Mayweather been boxing competitively lately?

This calling out of someone who has retired from boxing is rubbish, oooh look at me, I'm tough, I'm calling out the best boxer of the decade, look, he's running away, he's scared of me, I so love myself

Comment

Is manny Pacquiao the biggest baby in the history of the sport?

Can anyone name a fighter who is still butthurt over a loss that happened 4 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyValmer View Post
                  The only reason he’s watching the fight is because he’s hoping Spence will lose to Garica. So Pac can fight Mikey next which is a 50/50 fight imo.
                  I hope so, because I like the Pacman.

Comment

Stop it Manny, You were schooled.

Comment

Working...
                    X