No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Agit Kabayel Beats Rudenko, Tom Schwarz Gets KO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Agit Kabayel Beats Rudenko, Tom Schwarz Gets KO Win

Magdeburg, Germany - EBU heavyweight champ Agit Kabayel (19-0 or 22-2 depending on which fights you recognize or not) won a unanimous decision over Ukrainian Andriy Rudenko (32-4) to retain the title. It was scored 117-110, 116-111 and 119-108 for Kabayel.

[Click Here To Read More]

Kabayel is solid, Teper or Hammer would be big fights in Germany. I'd like to see him fight Duhaupas as well. Schwarz needs to step up, he's been fighting the same fringe Euro level guys for a few years now, at least get him in against someone like Saglam, Wallisch or Pianeta next

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      Kabayel is solid, Teper or Hammer would be big fights in Germany. I'd like to see him fight Duhaupas as well. Schwarz needs to step up, he's been fighting the same fringe Euro level guys for a few years now, at least get him in against someone like Saglam, Wallisch or Pianeta next
      Wasnt Kabayal originally supposed to fight Wallin? he would of beaten kabayal imo.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        Wasnt Kabayal originally supposed to fight Wallin? he would of beaten kabayal imo.
        Yeah, but Wallin signed with Dmitry Salita and now he's fighting a blown up CW that got beaten up by Lateef Kayode on the Showtime, Shields/Hammer card in Atlantic City in April

Comment

Schwarz has fought nobody but bums. Will be interesting to see if they ever put him in with somebody in the top 25-30

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            Why, Kabayel should step up on world level and fight maybe Ruiz jr. next or somebody like that. Rudenko was never stopped, it is difficult to knock down guy like this. kabayel has real power.

Comment

The size difference between Schwarz and his opponent was really big.

This was the weigh in:

Tom Schwarz 241.2 vs. Kristijan Krstacic 210.1

I doubt Schwarz learns anything fighting low level blown up Cruiserweights.

Comment

Working...
              X