No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Espinoza Feels Joshua Wants Wilder Fight, Hearn Does Not

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    You're free to let me know what I missed. Did Hearn make offers while AJ is set to fight Miller, or is this about when Hearns made offers when Wilder was set to fight Fury? Yawnnnn.

You're really hurt by all of this, aren't you? You seem to be the only one who has some kinda hero crush on anyone here. What offer are you talking about and when was the offer made. I'm willing to listen.
    Im not hurt i just think you are a ****. With all your Hearn is this Hearn is that but when Hearn keeps sending improved offers its all Well i dont pay attention to Hearn trying to make a fight cuz i think Hearn dont want to make the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
      Im not hurt i just think you are a ****.
      Well that didn't explain anything, now did it?

I just told you I'm willing to listen...and that's what made you back down?

You trolls get more and more pathetic as time goes on.

Comment

Well that didn't explain anything, now did it?

I just told you I'm willing to listen...and that's what made you back down?

You trolls get more and more pathetic as time goes on.
        If you have chosen to ignore all the press that has been talking about it then im not going to bother am i. You clearly want to listen when it suits your anti Hearn narrative and then close your ears at the opportune times.

Comment

If you have chosen to ignore all the press that has been talking about it then im not going to bother am i. You clearly want to listen when it suits your anti Hearn narrative and then close your ears at the opportune times.
          I just said I'm willing to listen to what information you have. If you chose not to share it with me, then that's your prerogative.

Comment

I just said I'm willing to listen to what information you have. If you chose not to share it with me, then that's your prerogative.
            lets be honest here, you know damn well what the word is on Hearns latest offers, if you say you dont i dont believe you. I think the offers are getting a bit too good to turn down now and you are having to pretend to not know one of the biggest Boxing subjects of the week and because you "Dont know" you dont have to acknowledge it and can just revert back to the old Hearn dont want it Joshua is a coward bleetings.

But then we were always going to get to this point. You can only **** on offers for more money for so long before they start to get a bit too good and then all you can do is pretend you never saw the new ones. Very soon we will be hearing how Wilder was right to take 5 million to face Breazeale instead of 15 and the promise to face Joshua next cuz its not about money its about being loyal to a good team at Showtime and the PBC.

Comment

lets be honest here, you know damn well what the word is on Hearns latest offers, if you say you dont i dont believe you. I think the offers are getting a bit too good to turn down now and you are having to pretend to not know one of the biggest Boxing subjects of the week and because you "Dont know" you dont have to acknowledge it and can just revert back to the old Hearn dont want it Joshua is a coward bleetings.

But then we were always going to get to this point. You can only **** on offers for more money for so long before they start to get a bit too good and then all you can do is pretend you never saw the new ones. Very soon we will be hearing how Wilder was right to take 5 million to face Breazeale instead of 15 and the promise to face Joshua next cuz its not about money its about being loyal to a good team at Showtime and the PBC.
              No, actually I don't know about any new offers.

Last I hard, Wilder was set to fight Fury. That made all offers not mean anything. Now, as far as I know, AJ is set to fight Miller.

So why is anyone taking offers for AJ/Wilder seriously? We all know it's not happening next.

Comment

No, actually I don't know about any new offers.

Last I hard, Wilder was set to fight Fury. That made all offers not mean anything. Now, as far as I know, AJ is set to fight Miller.

So why is anyone taking offers for AJ/Wilder seriously? We all know it's not happening next.
                Thats right Wilder is set to face Fury next. You made your point. We should leave it there before i make a bigger fool of myself.

Comment

Thats right Wilder is set to face Fury next. You made your point.
                  I think you're misunderstanding what I'm saying.

Wilder was "set" to fight Fury until recently.

AJ is set to fight Miller.

So what offer were/are we supposed to be taking seriously?

Comment

• Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
                    That's your response?
                    That sounds dumb
                    Your response to my dumb response to you is even dumber

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                      It's more than double. Floyd showed the world that $400m pots are possible, and even Alvarez-Golovkin split something like $50m+ on their fights.

A long road, but Wilder is almost there.

AJ can't get any bigger than he is right now, especially now. Let that settle in.
                      Hahahaha Wilder is nowhere near to Floyd in terms of value. Only someone detached from reality would even think such madness. Floyd actually had to fight and beat top fighters. Wilder is a bum who was getting beaten clearly by an old unproven Ortiz until he gassed out. It wasn't Wilder's capabilities that got him the win later in the fight, in was in fact Ortiz's lack of ability that did.

Wilder the coward thought he was on to a winner by getting Fury whilst he was fat and looked shot. But a 50% version of Fury was still too good for the bum.

They are the only names worth talking about. Wilder fought a career of bums but still struggled with some of them because he's a fraudulent joke with no skill. To say he's close is you being completely without logic or reality. But I can see why you're a fan of the most grotesquely deluded fighter the world of boxing has ever known, because you're as crazy and delusional as he is. You're ****ing nuts.

AJ is fighting in the US next to expand in another market. He's getting the biggest payday of his career. Let that sink in. Wilder won't ever come close to doing what AJ is doing. All Wilder and his bitter loony fans can do is watch reality and truth unfold whilst deluding yourselves otherwise by showing the world just how ****ing scary you weirdos really are. So enjoy your alternative reality because you're too scared to come back down to earth.

Comment

Working...
                      X