Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whose resume is better, Dillian Whyte or Deontay Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
    Whyte has the deeper resume but wilders best win is better than whytes
    What is Wilder's best win? Ortiz?

Parker was a former world champion and Ortiz is looking like he wasn't that good anyway.

Then you've got Whyte doing well against AJ and Widler losing to Fury.

Not even close, Whyte by miles.

Comment

Originally posted by leeroy84 View Post
      Mid rounds, hammer was on the ropes, caught ortiz with a counter straight right (i think) and ortiz went stiff, peddled back letting hammer off the ropes and literally turned off the gas for about for 25 secs... Wilder/AJ in that position would of finished him with ease (see wilder fight)

I'll go find a vid and find out when it happened so you can see bud, brb

edit - but yeh whyte did get hurt and worse, i can't disagree with that...whyte's wins are more impressive however
      I didn't see it but post it if you can. I do think Ortiz was hurt by that headbutt early on which affected the fight, his legs buckled when that happened.

Whyte's best wins are JP & Chisora, I don't regard either guy very highly. Many people felt JP should've lost to Ruiz and Ruiz was like maybe 10th in the division when that happened.

Chisora is a career journeyman, he was getting pretty badly beaten by Takam & getting out boxed by Scott before stopping them, neither guy in the top 10.

They all climbed the rankings without beating a legitimate top 5 guy like Ortiz did Jennings or gave Wilder the scare that he did.

Comment

Working...
      X