Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev's Promoter Not Ruling Out Future Fight With Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F@ck off kovalev! Nelo will send u to permanent retirement!

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      Canelo by KO
      Body shot is a good bet

Comment

Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
        Too small. Will get hit much harder than he did by floyd or cotto or the other little guys. Mind you he took GGG shots and has a solid chin. Great defense. Hmmm you never know. It would be interesting. Gotta give him props if he goes for it.
        Don’t forget that GGG visibly hurt him in the second fight. Besides the fight with cottos brother that was the worst I’ve seen him hurt.

Comment

Sure enough this would fill up Main Events ‘ s pockets
          Duva does not have a deep stable , she would certainly jump on it and so would Kov
          Kov would not withstand the body attack and crumble quickly
          This fight won’t happen anytime soon imo

Comment

So everybody is going to assume that if it's anywhere beneath 175 Canelo will easily win? It depends on how Kovalev and Canelo both react to a lower weight like say 170-172. Canelo would be jumping from from the highest he fought at 168 while Kovalev would be coming down. It's unpredictable at this point. The only way Canelo wins clearly right now is IF the fight takes place past 2020 and Kovalev gets even older. He's already been on decline and has adapted to it. Canelo, we'll have to wait and see if he can grow into it. But if the fight takes place this year it's 50/50 because of the weight. One would be coming up while the other would be coming down. This is assuming it's at a catch weight because I don't see Canelo fighting a monster at 175. As good as he is, I just think it's too risky at least for now.

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
              So everybody is going to assume that if it's anywhere beneath 175 Canelo will easily win? It depends on how Kovalev and Canelo both react to a lower weight like say 170-172. Canelo would be jumping from from the highest he fought at 168 while Kovalev would be coming down. It's unpredictable at this point. The only way Canelo wins clearly right now is IF the fight takes place past 2020 and Kovalev gets even older. He's already been on decline and has adapted to it. Canelo, we'll have to wait and see if he can grow into it. But if the fight takes place this year it's 50/50 because of the weight. One would be coming up while the other would be coming down. This is assuming it's at a catch weight because I don't see Canelo fighting a monster at 175. As good as he is, I just think it's too risky at least for now.

Kovalev is struggling to make 175. If Canelo puts it 2 pounds or lower at 170-172, there is no way Kovalev survives that weight cut.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                Of course! She would be ****** to rule it out.
                Lol this.

Yea who tf is ruling out a Canelo fight thats anywhere close to his weight. A f#cking 5-0 guy or a 22-14 guy ain't ruling out Canelo. Sh^t Joshua ain't ruling out Canelo & it wouldn't be a bad decision for him to ship Canelo a gallon of ice cream every week in hopes he gets fat enough one day to fight at HW.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  Kovalev is struggling to make 175. If Canelo puts it 2 pounds or lower at 170-172, there is no way Kovalev survives that weight cut.
                  I didn't know he was struggling to make the weight. In that case, yeah. He'll struggle more in losing than Canelo would in gaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    I think Kov could get lower than 175 if he had a career high payday waiting for him. He looks like he has a few lbs he could lose still at weigh ins. So I feel like its a self control thing or lack of an incentive thing more than he is physically unable to.

Comment

Bivol said he would go to 168 for Nelo, I personally rather watch that

Comment

Working...
                      X