Collapse
No announcement yet.

It’s hilarious how LHW like Bivol is calling out Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't there a thread exactly like this made by Curt like 3-4 days ago?

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyValmer View Post
      He really wants to fight a guy who’s natural weight class is 160 2 weights below him instead of calling out other 175lb champs like Kova, Gvozdyk, Beterbiev.
      Canelo holds a belt at 168, you don’t expect someone to call him out at 168?

You boxing stans are ****ing weird with your “how dare you have the audacity to call out my fighter!”

Comment

Bivol is supposed to be the new boogeyman but the little clit can't seem to land a unification fight at LHW - I know let's call out a smaller man instead, because that's what boogeymen do apparently.

Bivol is overrated AF and I have been saying that for ages. Wait and see

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          lmfao come on its no shock, we know these eastern euro dudes are nothing but cowards.
          Who the fuc are you to call any pro boxer a coward? How many pro or even amateur boxing matches have you had? All the great Eastern European champion fighting today and you just dismiss them all as a bunch of cowards. You are one nasty stupid prejudice guy who seems to think any non Mexican boxer is a coward who can't fight. I like Mikey but I can't wait for Spence to knock him out just to shut you up for a day or two.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Who the fuc are you to call any pro boxer a coward? How many pro or even amateur boxing matches have you had? All the great Eastern European champion fighting today and you just dismiss them all as a bunch of cowards. You are one nasty stupid prejudice guy who seems to think any non Mexican boxer is a coward who can't fight. I like Mikey but I can't wait for Spence to knock him out just to shut you up for a day or two.
            Im Me, Ill call anyone whatever the fuck I wanna call them. Log your Sensitive ass offline if you cant handle it.

You on here everyday crying about Mexicans, every damn post I post you on me like a baby momma that I owe back pay to crying about Mexican this or Mexican that and you dont hear me say shit about it right? I let you do what you do so man it the fuck up or dont participate in the convo if you get your lil feelings hurt and cant handle it.

fucking nerd.
            Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 02-27-2019, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Arum 69 View Post
              Bivol is supposed to be the new boogeyman but the little clit can't seem to land a unification fight at LHW - I know let's call out a smaller man instead, because that's what boogeymen do apparently.

Bivol is overrated AF and I have been saying that for ages. Wait and see
              He never called him out. He was asked by an interviewer if he would like to fight Canelo and he honestly answered yes he would like to fight him at 168. Has any boxer from 154 to 175 ever said no they don't want to fight Canelo when they were asked that question? If so who would that be? Andrade, Jermall, Hurd, Munguia, Saunders and so many more have all said they want to fight Canelo so why single out Bivol who only answered a direct question? What did you expect him to say? I don't want to fight Canelo because I just hate making all that money and a chance for glory? As for him being overrated AF he beat Barrera much easier than Ward did and knocked him out which Ward could not do. Ward must also be overrated AF then.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                He never called him out. He was asked by an interviewer if he would like to fight Canelo and he honestly answered yes he would like to fight him at 168. Has any boxer from 154 to 175 ever said no they don't want to fight Canelo when they were asked that question? If so who would that be? Andrade, Jermall, Hurd, Munguia, Saunders and so many more have all said they want to fight Canelo so why single out Bivol who only answered a direct question? What did you expect him to say? I don't want to fight Canelo because I just hate making all that money and a chance for glory? As for him being overrated AF he beat Barrera much easier than Ward did and knocked him out which Ward could not do. Ward must also be overrated AF then.
                I'd be more interested in the guy if he UNIFIES at LHW after knocking out Joe Smith Jr (which he will do) rather than try and go for a smaller man. That's just me doe, sick of having 100 'champions' per division

Comment

Im Me, Ill call anyone whatever the fuck I wanna call them. Log your Sensitive ass offline if you cant handle it.

You on here everyday crying about Mexicans, every damn post I post you on me like a baby momma that I owe back pay to crying about Mexican this or Mexican that and you dont hear me say shit about it right? I let you do what you do so man it the fuck up or dont participate in the convo if you get your lil feelings hurt and cant handle it.

fucking nerd.
                  Log off yourself ass hole. Make this board a better place. I understand you have the freedom to be as big of ass hole ass you want and you never fail to do so. You don't bother me you sorry pos. I laugh at your pathetic ass. You probably have never even been in a fist fight, key board warrior.

Comment

By the way moron Mikey I have no history of trashing Mexican boxers and have always supported them. Anybody who follows my posts knows this you lying idiot.

Comment

lmfao come on its no shock, we know these eastern euro dudes are nothing but cowards.
                      You could post a boxing related comment/comeback, but instead choose to be a bigot.

Christ, how the **** is **** like this tolerated here? Nobody wants to argue with a bigot who is clearly biased. Imagine if he posted it in regards to race.

Comment

Working...
                      X