No announcement yet.

Was Trout Shot when he fought Jermall Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Trout Shot when he fought Jermall Charlo

I'm talking about Jermall Charlo twin the one at 160 . I always hear or read posters and boxing analyst on YouTube saying when Jermall Charlo fought Austin Trout that Austin Trout was shot . Usually a shot fighter is a fighter who loses to lower competition fighters and fades, cannot be competitive against the top in the division. At the time of their fight jermall was 26 years coming in at 18 KOs 23 fights undeafeted. Austin Trout was 30 years old suffering his last defeat to Erislandy Lara in 2013. Trout had rebounded by having four consecutive fights by beating all 4 opponents. At 30 years old . Trout also had a reputation to giving fighters a hard fight at the elite level (canelo,cotto) I scored the jermall trout fight a draw. However I think other people try to discredit this win from jermall by saying trout was shot . When clearly he wasn't in my opinion . The Austin trout that jermell and Hurd fought was shot but not the one from jermall fight . Let me know your opinion on this . Was Trout a shot fighter when by the time he fought Jermall Charlo ??

no...............

Comment

Of course he was. Anyone can see that.

Comment

Does a bear take a ***** in the woods an wipes his @ss with a rabbit? Of coarse he was

Comment

Nope. Still isn't.

Comment

he was on the decline and some people thought he won. the decision got booed. anyone who watched that fight knew that 'young lion' was no world beater. hurd went in there and took trout out like a world class fighter should do.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
              he was on the decline and some people thought he won. the decision got booed. anyone who watched that fight knew that 'young lion' was no world beater. hurd went in there and took trout out like a world class fighter should do.
              So basically Hurd beat an inactive trout coming off an 16 month lay off who Trout was beating hurd on the points til trout finally said no mas but hurd was bleeding from his face. Good to know thats impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Dance84 View Post
                So basically Hurd beat an inactive trout coming off an 16 month lay off who Trout was beating hurd on the points til trout finally said no mas but hurd was bleeding from his face. Good to know thats impressive
                yeah he got the job done and get him out of there, which is more than charlo did. his fearsome power didnt do much agaisnt trout or korobov, talk about a hypejob lol

Comment

trout gave us some good fights but he was very limited, i would say in my opinion he's best was when he beat cotto. the lara fight never left him the same.

Comment

Working...
                  X