Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce: My Next Fight Will Be For WBA "Regular" Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nonsense, Charr ir irrelevant fighter, his belt doesn`t mean ****. It would be better to fighter relevant fighter without any belt.

Comment

He looked terrible against a out of shape extra fat man, might be the worst UK heavyweight. Kownacki, Breazeale, Miller, Whyte, Ortiz, Joshua, Wilder will give him the work.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        He's going to struggle with Charr.
        He will finish charr within 3-5 rounds

Comment

Charr is nothing, give him takam.

Comment

BIG JUGGERNAUT to capture a title in his 9th fight, once held by greats such as Holyfield, Lewis, Tyson, Ali, Frazier and Foreman, to name a few.

Comment

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
              He looked terrible against a out of shape extra fat man, might be the worst UK heavyweight. Kownacki, Breazeale, Miller, Whyte, Ortiz, Joshua, Wilder will give him the work.
              I could have sworn he dominated and stopped stiverne....

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                BIG JUGGERNAUT to capture a title in his 9th fight, once held by greats such as Holyfield, Lewis, Tyson, Ali, Frazier and Foreman, to name a few.
                Dont forget Manuel Charr and Rulsan Chagaev.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                  Dont forget Manuel Charr and Rulsan Chagaev.
                  The WBA World Heavyweight title was once regarded as THE belt to hold at Heavyweight. The big kahuna. The WBC was a pretty new thang. The WBA World may have fallen on hard times in recent years, but I'm sure BIG JUGGERNAUT can restore some of that prestige. There are great fights to be made... Arreola, Charles Martin, Michael Hunter, Dereck Chisora, Trevor Bryan, Shannon Briggs, to name but a few.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                    The WBA World Heavyweight title was once regarded as THE belt to hold at Heavyweight. The big kahuna. The WBC was a pretty new thang. The WBA World may have fallen on hard times in recent years, but I'm sure BIG JUGGERNAUT can restore some of that prestige. There are great fights to be made... Arreola, Charles Martin, Michael Hunter, Dereck Chisora, Trevor Bryan, Shannon Briggs, to name but a few.
                    The Big Juggernaut is not a very good fighter. His hand speed is comparable to Alexander Ustinov and his defense to Dominic Breazeale. I'm not impressed by him at all.

Comment

This guy has leaky defense and doesn’t appear to be the biggest puncher in the world. Can’t see him making it too far up the ranks.

Comment

Working...
                      X