Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rocky 6 Trailer is Now Online

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be honest, with the amount of crappy movie that'll probably be coming out then i'll end up watching it, just not in a hurry. Although no one has answered my question about the whole brain damage thing, how can he fight?

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen
      I'll be honest, with the amount of crappy movie that'll probably be coming out then i'll end up watching it, just not in a hurry. Although no one has answered my question about the whole brain damage thing, how can he fight?
      One of Rocky's biggest hurdles is getting the approval of the state boxing commission. Even though he passes the physical, the commission still balks, which provokes this exchange between a commissioner and Rocky:

"We're only looking out for your interests," the commissioner says.

"Yeah, I appreciate it," Rocky replies, "but I think you're lookin' out for your interests a little — I mean, you shouldn't be askin' people to pay the freight, an' they pay it, an' still it ain't good enough?! Think that's right? Maybe ya doin' your job, but why ya gotta stop me from doin' mine, cause if ya willin' to go through all the battlin' ya gotta go through to get to where ya wanna get, ain't nobody got the right to stop ya!"

The boxing commission grants Rocky a new boxing license, and rumors start spreading that the old Champ is back.

Comment

So Rocky convinces some guy from the boxing commission to just overlook the whole brain damage thing, not very convincing.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen
          So Rocky convinces some guy from the boxing commission to just overlook the whole brain damage thing, not very convincing.
          I wouldn't want you to see the rest then..

Comment

Its a movie ******...neither is the whole Rocky Balboa character, but we watch it anyways..Post yer complaints on poopshoot.com and STFU already

Comment

do any of you know the song in the last part of that trailer
              not the first part just the last few seconds
              thanks

Comment

it looks better than i was expecting... better than the awful rocky v.... i'm sure i'll see it when it come out....

Comment

Originally posted by BloodClot

Its a movie ******...neither is the whole Rocky Balboa character, but we watch it anyways..Post yer complaints on poopshoot.com and STFU already
                  Sorry for thinking that movies should make sense ass. I'll end up watching it sooner or later, but I don't expect it to be a great movie, neither does most people.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing4Real
                    movie looks like garbage to me and I loved the Rocky movies.

Tarver was the absolute wrong casting. He does not look like a heavyweight. He's too lanky. They should've gone with Michael Jai White or Lennox Lewis.
                    Lennox Lewis? No way, that would not work. Have you listened to Lewis's broadcasting on HBO? He has not charisma, Tarver is completely built for this role. I also think that Tarver should be given the HBO play by play role, if you've ever seen him hosting Friday Night Fights or when he was on the Leno show, the guy is great on TV and would also be great on the big scree.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw16
                      Lennox Lewis? No way, that would not work. Have you listened to Lewis's broadcasting on HBO? He has not charisma, Tarver is completely built for this role. I also think that Tarver should be given the HBO play by play role, if you've ever seen him hosting Friday Night Fights or when he was on the Leno show, the guy is great on TV and would also be great on the big scree.
                      Not only that, but they have to get someone similar in size to Stallone, who really isn't that big and is only 5'10". Otherwise, if they get Lewis then wtf there's absolutely no way Rocky will survive one round.

Comment

Working...
                      X