Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr. Drops DeGale Twice, Wins Decision in Grudge Match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• degale doing his best andre ward impression, the reff still has not warned him, he must of clinched 20 times that round.

Comment

• Degale fighting like a 50 year old Bernard Hopkins

Comment

• Eubank does look better but not sure if he’s being helped by how disjointed DeGale looks.

Comment

• James Degale is fighting a good fight in my opinion, and looks to be in very good condition. Eubank well? It is good that he seems calm, he does not seem to waste much nervous energy. Abit crude but, he has some ability. I would like Chris Eunak Junior to win, and I feel he just needs to take this fight into the second half and go to the body 'No point in head hunting to much with Degale at times, especially not with HOOKS'.

Carl Froch stated that Chris Eubank Junior was a really PHYSICALLY strong individual. 'He stated this after using him for sparring for his last fight against Groves' Eubank Junior is really durable, taking into account that he is a 160 pound fighter.
          Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 02-23-2019, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• So tired of the constant clinching and it's only the 5th.

SMDH.

Comment

• Degale should get a point taken off.

Comment

• 5th to DeGale who is making this a terrible fight, 48-46 Eubank

Comment

• 3-2 Eubank.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    I can’t get pumped up for these average euro level guys
                    Remember when DeGale was coming into the pro he turndown Bob Arum and Golden Boy he was going be another Roy Jones jr , what happen?

Comment

• Degale just holds every time they get close

Comment

Working...
                      X