Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury Confirms He Is the Man To Beat, Schools AJ On Lineal Champion History!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    Damn... you owned me kid no two ways about it:****block Its its about integrity isn't it (sniffle sniffle)... Being a man of one's word.... Isnt is so? an and an mot playing games right?

Pay your damn debts welcher and cut the BS! I could be 1000 alts and would rather than to be known as a welcher...sheesh! Your too easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
      He may have been the best heavyweight for a period of time but there is dispute that his brother (wbc champ) would've whooped his ass. Undisputed starts the line or there is no line.
      His brother was retired, your argument might have weight if he wasn't.

Stop grasping for straws.

Comment

It would be a toss-up fight if they ever fight and would be a lot closer than the Wilder fight. Sure,Wilder has a slight edge in power over AJ but the american seem one dimensional whereas the brit has more arsenal in his game and also posses a knock out punch.

Comment

Originally posted by tatot View Post
          It would be a toss-up fight if they ever fight and would be a lot closer than the Wilder fight. Sure,Wilder has a slight edge in power over AJ but the american seem one dimensional whereas the brit has more arsenal in his game and also posses a knock out punch.
          Wilder would stop AJ early.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Wilder would stop AJ early.
            lets have a disapear bet if and when AJ vs fury happens.......if i win you scurry away and never return and like wise if fury wins ill do the same...man up lineal man and take the challenge?

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
              lets have a disapear bet if and when AJ vs fury happens.......if i win you scurry away and never return and like wise if fury wins ill do the same...man up lineal man and take the challenge?
              My post is about Wilder vs AJ, and you want to bet on Fury vs AJ?

Comment

My post is about Wilder vs AJ, and you want to bet on Fury vs AJ?

yes I do because your deluded and we need to clean this forum from deluded posters....your gonna be the 1st one I plunge down the toilet and we can also have this bet for AJ vs wilder as well...man up

Comment

yes I do because your deluded and we need to clean this forum from deluded posters....your gonna be the 1st one I plunge down the toilet and we can also have this bet for AJ vs wilder as well...man up
                  As a moderator, and champion of BoxingScene and ESPN, I cannot wager my godly powers.

We can make a points bet, or euros, or dollars, or pesos, or yen.

Fury will retire AJ if they ever fight. Hurt him badly.

Comment

As a moderator, and champion of BoxingScene and ESPN, I cannot wager my godly powers.

We can make a points bet, or euros, or dollars, or pesos, or yen.

Fury will retire AJ if they ever fight. Hurt him badly.
                    fury has ran off into the wilderness now and chose to fight franz snitzelberger ...that pretty much sums up his intentions don't it lol

Comment

fury has ran off into the wilderness now and chose to fight franz snitzelberger ...that pretty much sums up his intentions don't it lol
                      Schwarz is a live dog, a real killer. An undefeated monster. Fury will stop him because that's the kind of gladiator he is.

Comment

Working...
                      X