Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Anthony Dirrell, Avni Yildirim - Set For WBC Title Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant take this yildrim guy seriously after what eubank did to him. And especially then after what groves did to eubank proved eubank is just trash as well.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      ... What do you have against poor Anthony?...
      Nothing against Anthony, PBC is going to want to get that strap back on David, and Dirrell is a PBC fighter too.

At least it’s an in-house fight that will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Nothing against Anthony, PBC is going to want to get that strap back on David, and Dirrell is a PBC fighter too.

At least it’s an in-house fight that will happen.
        ... Didn't Benavidez try to switch to TR and gave it up soon?...

Comment

... Didn't Benavidez try to switch to TR and gave it up soon?...
          No, that's his brother Jose Benavidez Jr. The one who fought Crawford.

David Benavidez is his younger brother who actually trains hard and is 10x the talent that Jose is. He was WBC champ at 168 until he tested positive for ******* last year. IMO he's the top talent at 168 even though he isn't ranked up there. He just turned 22. IMO he's the reason Zurdo is moving up. Benevidez returns next month.

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/672259

Based on my research (take it with a grain of salt) their father is a boxing trainer and went pretty hard with Jose, who was lazy (and a gang ****er) David was an obese child who started boxing with his dad just to lose weight, and fell in love with it.
          Last edited by _Rexy_; 02-23-2019, 07:43 AM.

Comment

No, that's his brother Jose Benavidez Jr. The one who fought Crawford.

David Benavidez is his younger brother who actually trains hard and is 10x the talent that Jose is. (...)

... David Benavidez signed with Bob Arum's Top Rank and accepted a $250,000 signing bonus. But on Monday, he gave the money back to Top Rank and returned to the promoter he threw overboard, Sampson Lewkowicz of Sampson Boxing.

Source: http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...eturns-sampson

I do know who David Benavidez is!!!

Comment

... David Benavidez signed with Bob Arum's Top Rank and accepted a $250,000 signing bonus. But on Monday, he gave the money back to Top Rank and returned to the promoter he threw overboard, Sampson Lewkowicz of Sampson Boxing.

Source: http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...eturns-sampson

I do know who David Benavidez is!!!
              Damn, well that'll learn me haha. Good find! that one must have slipped under my radar!

EDIT - sounds like this Keane guy just mislead everyone...because it's not really like Bob to just tear up a contract
              Last edited by _Rexy_; 02-23-2019, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Damn, well that'll learn me haha. Good find! that one must have slipped under my radar!

EDIT - sounds like this Keane guy just mislead everyone...because it's not really like Bob to just tear up a contract
                ... I've followed this kid: when he was 15 yo only he wanted to spar with Golovkin!!!

Comment

... I've followed this kid: when he was 15 yo only he wanted to spar with Golovkin!!!
                  well then we've both been fans for a while then.

So you must have him beating Dirrell too haha

Comment

Originally posted by etech1 View Post
                    Is the guy really like a ****, or are you just another one of those mainstream media liberal ftards?
                    Nah not one of them libtards trust me

Comment

well then we've both been fans for a while then.

So you must have him beating Dirrell too haha
                      ... actually, I feel sorry for Anthony -- he beat cancer...

Comment

Working...
                      X