Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we all agree Fury is the reason why Wilder-Fury rematch won’t happen ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
    Wilders first 40 fights do matter since he was a champion after 33 fights. Those fights should be a part of his legacy but he ain't fought nobody. It shows that Wilder is content fighting scrubs and doesn't want to step up unless he is the A Side/Home Fighter with all the advantages. "And you're are only as good as your last fight" is not a great argument man... because he looked like trash in his last fight. He looked like someone who has no clue what to do in the ring beside swinging like a mad man. Not a good look lol
    nobody gives a flying **** what wilder did 3 years ago...were here in the now...present day...wilder has tried to make 3 good fights in a row....actually 4 when you count AJ last year when he was trying to get that fight for 2018....but you cant make someone fight you....these guys are running

everyone can see what fury just did...anyone with any sense knows what that's all about....and even lennox, froch, fury, parker and khan all told you the truth about AJ....

wilder is trying to make the best fights while AJ fighting a 300lb C level fighter...and fury is gonna fight god knows who on espn+ that nobody GAF about

showtime has pockets...two of the highest grossing PPVs ever...yet yall out here like "man wilder should jump at that espn money"

bunch of friggin dossers the whole lot of ya

Comment

hey guys lets all talk about wilders 17th fights instead of the present day guys who are avoiding fighting him!!! yeah that will solve it!!!

Comment

hey guys remember wilders 5th fight? boy I sure do...that guy WAS NOT GOOD you know what I mean??? lets not bother with who hes fighting/not fighting next and why? lets talk about that that fight that happened way back when....ya?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          hey guys lets all talk about wilders 17th fights instead of the present day guys who are avoiding fighting him!!! yeah that will solve it!!!
          Talk about the present day instead of the past? Here you go then:-

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=800891

Comment

nobody gives a flying **** what wilder did 3 years ago...were here in the now...present day...wilder has tried to make 3 good fights in a row....actually 4 when you count AJ last year when he was trying to get that fight for 2018....but you cant make someone fight you....these guys are running

everyone can see what fury just did...anyone with any sense knows what that's all about....and even lennox, froch, fury, parker and khan all told you the truth about AJ....

wilder is trying to make the best fights while AJ fighting a 300lb C level fighter...and fury is gonna fight god knows who on espn+ that nobody GAF about

showtime has pockets...two of the highest grossing PPVs ever...yet yall out here like "man wilder should jump at that espn money"

bunch of friggin dossers the whole lot of ya
            Wilder is a free agent- he said it himself. Fury is now tied to ESPN. Wilder says he can fight on ESPN so why doesn't he do it?

Like I said bro...Fury already manned up and fought Wilder in his own backyard on his own platform. Is it too much to ask for Wilder to just fight on ESPN? (he can- said it himself). Why can't Wilder man up and fight on another platform for once? He would still be fighting in his home country after all...

I sense some fear in you...you are afraid that Deontay Wilder might not escape with his "0" this time if he doesn't fight on Showtime within the PBC protection program where he gets favourable scorecards. That's it..isn't it? I can't think of any other reason.

Comment

Originally posted by jglvz256 View Post
              Talk about the present day instead of the past? Here you go then:-

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=800891
              so youre mad at wilder for scoffing at AJ when he thought he had a fury rematch in the bag? omg you guys are really getting even more sad than it I thought

where was AJ in 2018 when wilder came up with his 50 mil and even agreed to fight in the UK provided it was in 2018?

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                Wilder is a free agent- he said it himself. Fury is now tied to ESPN. Wilder says he can fight on ESPN so why doesn't he do it?

Like I said bro...Fury already manned up and fought Wilder in his own backyard on his own platform. Is it too much to ask for Wilder to just fight on ESPN? (he can- said it himself). Why can't Wilder man up and fight on another platform for once? He would still be fighting in his home country after all...

I sense some fear in you...you are afraid that Deontay Wilder might not escape with his "0" this time if he doesn't fight on Showtime within the PBC protection program where he gets favourable scorecards. That's it..isn't it? I can't think of any other reason.
                why would I be afraid...nothing happens to me if wilder loses

why would I be afraid of a rematch for wilder in a fight where wilder already got outboxed mostly? theres nothing to fear.....wilder already didn't look great in the last one? whats the worst than can happen? he gets outboxed again without knocking down and nearly decapitating the other guy?

fury did man up no question...ive always given fury his props for what he did on several levels.....but that's over....and wilder thought he had a rematch int the bag...this makes it difficult and fury knew that when he did what he did

Comment

so youre mad at wilder for scoffing at AJ when he thought he had a fury rematch in the bag? omg you guys are really getting even more sad than it I thought

where was AJ in 2018 when wilder came up with his 50 mil and even agreed to fight in the UK provided it was in 2018?
                  Yeah Ok, I can't keep up with your flipflopping back and forth it makes my head spin.

Comment

Originally posted by jglvz256 View Post
                    Yeah Ok, I can't keep up with your flipflopping back and forth it makes my head spin.
                    no one is flip flopping anything...you've made that up because you cant accept the truth

wilder tried in earnest to make a fight with AJ in 2018....they jerked him around and never wanted it.....when they knew wilder was trying to make a fight again with fury they floated they were interested to win jackasses like you......wilder straight up told them not to bother because he was pursuing a rematch with fury(rightfully so too)...

when wilder tried hard to get AJ before fury they acted so reckless that lennox, fury, parker, froch and khan all called them out and said they didn't want the fight

its ok.....we know you don't want to accept facts and truth....keep living in dreamland where im flip flopping....

wilder has fought Ortiz and fury and pursued a rematch with fury and a fight with AJ last year

AJ out here fighting C level guys in the US after saying he had to fight wilder at home for his "fans"...fans he told to go train to fight wilder themselves....fans he said "don't determine my career"....LOLOL...these are facts and real quotes which can be provided if you need to see them yourself

Comment

Didn't but bother to read but I'm genuinely happy for you. There was that one special, brief, blink-and-you'll-miss-it, moment in your boxing life when Wilder was willing to step up (mid-Fall '18), and you'll always have that.

Comment

Working...
                      X