Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[R-RATED] Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
    your ball gagging hero worship apparently has no boundaries. Now you're trying to make his bum opponents out to be quality opposition. Fury should be ashamed and so should you.
    What if they both give a FOTY type performance? A fight for the ages?

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      What if they both give a FOTY type performance? A fight for the ages?
      What if your aunt had testicles? She'd be your uncle (or your nutty aunt). Garbage fight. At least be honest enough to admit it.

Comment

What if your aunt had testicles? She'd be your uncle (or your nutty aunt). Garbage fight. At least be honest enough to admit it.
        I think it's not a bad fight right now, especially since Wilder will be bodied by the end of the year.

Comment

I think it's not a bad fight right now, especially since Wilder will be bodied by the end of the year.
          It's a garbage fight and if you think it's not then you went from 2016 poster of the year to 2019 idiot of the year.

Wilder? Your man crush ran from that fight. I think that time on the canvas in the 12th scared the hell out of Fury

Comment

It's a garbage fight and if you think it's not then you went from 2016 poster of the year to 2019 idiot of the year.

Wilder? Your man crush ran from that fight. I think that time on the canvas in the 12th scared the hell out of Fury
            Fury outboxed his ears off and then got up from knockdowns to go to war. What makes you think Wilder has a chance?

Comment

Fury outboxed his ears off and then got up from knockdowns to go to war. What makes you think Wilder has a chance?
              Because I believe Wilder can fight a lot better than he showed. Add in that he WANTED the rematch badly. Fury? Not so much. As I said that knockdown in the 12th shook Fury.

Comment

your ball gagging hero worship apparently has no boundaries. Now you're trying to make his bum opponents out to be quality opposition. Fury should be ashamed and so should you.
                Nobody has ever fought more bums in the history of this sport than Bum Squad.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                  Nobody has ever fought more bums in the history of this sport than Bum Squad.
                  Well said.

Comment

Because I believe Wilder can fight a lot better than he showed. Add in that he WANTED the rematch badly. Fury? Not so much. As I said that knockdown in the 12th shook Fury.
                    What can Wilder do better? What can he do that Fury can't counter or take away?

Comment

What can Wilder do better? What can he do that Fury can't counter or take away?
                      For starters he can calm down! Understand that Fury isn't the type fighter he can just bowl over. Quit chasing Fury around. Aggression is a good thing but only if it's effective. While I don't believe Wilder will ever be a top level boxer he can fight a lot better than he did. He knows it too and that why he WANTED the rematch.

Why did your man crush run from the rematch?

Comment

Working...
                      X