Collapse
No announcement yet.

People can say about Broner what they want BUT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Tank is a much better fighter and more enjoyable to watch. Broner sometimes takes tough fights because they pay well and then he runs and holds all fight and throws only 20 to 30 punches a round. Tank has not faced the very best yet but he comes to fight. He attacks and throws over twice as many punches as Broner and always scores a knockout. I look forward to Tank's future fights and don't care much about Broner's fights. Broner often KOs the lesser fighters but when he fights somebody good he mostly runs away or clinches.

Comment

Broner’s options shrank considerably after losing his “0”. Once a fighter loses that precious undefeated status, they can focus on making the fights they might have avoided. Had Broner defeated Maidana I have to wonder if he would have stepped up to Mikey and PAC or if his career would have taken a more cautious path. Thus far he has shown more balls than both Tank and Floyd, so respect to him.

Comment

i doubt it. make no mistake, these guys don't choose who they fight, they have the right to refuse.

he would have lost at 130 or 135 lbs and never made his money. there is no way al haymon risks an asset like broner against lomachenko, who fights with top rank. no way! broner made al a lot of money, and if he'd have panned out [beaten maidana, porter surely would have been enough,] he'd have gotten a shot at floyd before he retired. and gotten a healthy split, because he'd have drawn in a crowd and sold ppv with his antics.

Comment

Yo yo yo sup homey G dawg? We in da dawg pound yo. Yo homes dey don't want no smoke. Take dey triflin ass back to Utah. Word up, word is bong!

Comment

that's because broner has no choice at this point but to take all call outs. if he still has his "0", he'll be a diva right now too.

the maidana fight was a cherry pick gone wrong. nobody saw that coming. broner only took that fight because he taught it was gonna be a walk in the park a further cement his legacy but he was wrong and got embarrassed in that fight.

and from that point on, there was no point in being selective with his opponents anymore.

Comment

Working...
            X