Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury's Dubious Decision & Why Wilder Won't Accept Arum's Offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxOfficer View Post
    Of course the 'champ' can make an optional defence, even against Breazeale, if he wishes. But an optional defence again? Thought Wilder/Fury 1 was optional? Well, it has happened many times before, so that's okay. But the point is, what would the WBC do? Abandon the eliminator and call their mandatory between Wilder/Breazeale? With that body, anything goes. I would be least surprised if they allowed Wilder yet another voluntary defence, of which he picks Breazeale (after all, they've got beef, whatever that is), and then order Whyte/Ortiz as an eliminator for the next shot. Sadly, with the WBC, anything goes.
    Wait first your saying WBC may call in there mandatory Breazeale vs Wilder. Then your saying you would be least surprised if they allowed Wilder yet another voluntary defense, of which he picks Breazeale that doesn't make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
      Yeah Fury definitely never really ever wanted a rematch. That KD in the 12th shook him to the core and probably took his confidence. for a fight he thought he easily won his actions say something completely different and at best could be looked at
      As won the battle but lost the war . Even if you feel Tyson won the first fight with ease Blatantly Dodging a rematch has to drop him down in the HW ranking to #3

Him swerving the rematch for 50/50 in a fight you’d assume would be financialy bigger then the first and a For the winner to leave himself without doubt one of the last 2 HWs left standing for the crown , and instead Fury chose to go and fight on ESPN for what Id assume is A string of shallow pool of 2nd tier HWs for a couple years can’t be praised Or looked At positively.

Arum looking to lock Wilder up for 5 fights have him fight on ESPN +’next and not
      Even guarantee a Fury fight after just stating it be somewhere in the 5 fights is joke and even think that offer would / will be accepted

As a boxing fan Cant really be surprised by what’s happend in the last couple days.
      But as a Fury fan and I still am the moves he’s made can’t be looked at as positive for fans or the sport . Props to Fury for getting
      Paid but Disappointed About how his decision to join TR has negatively effected every aspect of the the HW division

Do you ever stop trolling ? Ha

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Forever View Post
        Those figures don't include PPV% or any other revenue related to the fight.

Still doesn't explain why you bash every HW except AJ over and over and over day after day. Seems your Agenda is to bash all HW especially Wilder. it would suck for you if AJ got KTFO by Wilder. Your worst nightmare. Why don't you bash AJ for avoiding Ortiz???
        Doesn't fit your agenda?
        At the end of the day Ortiz chose to fight Wilder, it would be factually incorrect to say AJ avoided him regardless of agenda this topic has been covered extensively. I believe IBF announced Pulev/Takam mando before AJ even had the WBA, who Ortiz was mando for. Ortiz/his amatuer team also forget to declare masking agents/blood pressure meds with WBA resulting in him losing his mando position which never chose to appeal the even though the oppurtunityto do so was offered by the WBA.

Comment

How is it a dubious decision by Fury?

He's looking out for his long term interests.

Why would you expect him to take any deal Haymon is offering? He literally just got robbed by Haymon.

We all saw with GGG what happened there. All Haymon needs to do is pay off the judges to actually go all the way In the rematch and there will be enough ldbc members to act like Wilder actually won and after a few weeks the outrage will die down and it'll be half forgotten.

Fury isn't selling his 0 like that.

No, Fury made the right decision. Of the big 3 Wilder is the one who got a gift draw, so if he wants to prove himself let him come to Fury or Joshua and fight on an Arum or Hearn production.

Fury already proved that even at 60% he's better than Wilder. It is what it is.
          Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 02-22-2019, 04:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
            The PPV % amounted to 7 million for both Fury and Wilder.

If you don't like my posts there's a ignore option, but you know this as a dumbed down alt on here. Ha
            That's what a paid poster would say. Just making things up to fit your agenda. I'm not an Alt Just a legit Boxing fan for years that's pointing out your agenda to the rest of the Boxing community. You bashed Wilder in your very next post right after I accused of constantly doing so! You cant even be real for a second. My guess is your paid to post...

Comment

Fury is ducking Wilder blatantly.(I thought he should've won the 1st fight)But at least he had the balls to defend the UKs honor when AJ was shook & buying time to face a few cans for easy money.

Comment

Fury is Pile Of Sht on two legs. I don't get why people like him after it ducking Klit for 1.5 years taking away from us 2 fights by The Champ after Klit'd have revenged.
                Fury never became a chanpion as you aren't untill successfully defend the belt againt solid opponent. He still hadn't, he is a prick which shouldn't walk on Earth, honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                  At the end of the day Ortiz chose to fight Wilder, it would be factually incorrect to say AJ avoided him regardless of agenda this topic has been covered extensively. I believe IBF announced Pulev/Takam mando before AJ even had the WBA, who Ortiz was mando for. Ortiz/his amatuer team also forget to declare masking agents/blood pressure meds with WBA resulting in him losing his mando position which never chose to appeal the even though the oppurtunityto do so was offered by the WBA.
                  Hearn offered Ortiz a guaranteed contract to stay busy to ensure him AJ was next while the Pulev fight was still in play. Ortiz declined and went to go pursue Wilder . At no time did Ortiiz manager say that fight was next that's why Ortiz crazy trainer ranting like a madman front know what he was talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Forever View Post
                    Those figures don't include PPV% or any other revenue related to the fight.

Still doesn't explain why you bash every HW except AJ over and over and over day after day. Seems your Agenda is to bash all HW especially Wilder. it would suck for you if AJ got KTFO by Wilder. Your worst nightmare. Why don't you bash AJ for avoiding Ortiz???
                    Doesn't fit your agenda?
                    AJ didn't avoid Ortiz he had a IBF mandatory due against Pulev since before Ortiz even became the mandatory with the WBA AND before Joshua even won the WBA title.

The WBA and IBF agreed that pulev would go first and AJ had 90 days to come to an agreement with Ortiz after that fight.

Ortiz had his mandatory spit and he then chose to go fight Wilder as a voluntary for 10% of the money.

Those are FACTS.

Please try to debate me, I want to embarrass you further.

Comment

Hearn and wilders team need to sit down and iron this fight out ..it’s the biggest money spinner and it’s for the kings gold.
                      Even if wilder loses to Joshua he has a rematch in the states which will give him another 25 million dollar payday and he can retire a wealthy man.
                      What Arun and warren have done is treacherous really and was not done in good faith.
                      I don’t like wilder and his fan girls but right is right and fury done wrong.
                      Arum is the anti christ
                      Last edited by The plunger man; 02-22-2019, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X