Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury's Dubious Decision & Why Wilder Won't Accept Arum's Offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4P Forever View Post
    That's what a paid poster would say. Just making things up to fit your agenda. I'm not an Alt Just a legit Boxing fan for years that's pointing out your agenda to the rest of the Boxing community. You bashed Wilder in your very next post right after I accused of constantly doing so! You cant even be real for a second. My guess is your paid to post...

Seems like everyone is paid on here if that's the case , everyone is clowning you.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P Forever View Post
      Wait first your saying WBC may call in there mandatory Breazeale vs Wilder. Then your saying you would be least surprised if they allowed Wilder yet another voluntary defense, of which he picks Breazeale that doesn't make sense.
      Well, you should go back and read the post.
      I asked if they would abandon the eliminator between Breazeale/Whyte? (Thereby going back to status quo: calling a mandatory between Wilder/Breazeale).

Voluntary defence is entirely a different thing. If they allowed him yet another one, of which I would be least surprised 'cause of their recent antics, he could pick Breazeale, Kownacki, Ortiz, like he said. But if the WBC abandons the eliminator, that would come off very odd.

Comment

Originally posted by leeroy84 View Post
        Why would Fury want to get robbed again for 50%, when he's the draw??
        Not only was the last fight a cherry pick gone wrong, that cherry is leaving an awful sour bitter taste behind too
        F0ok that coward Wilder, he'll lose or get stripped within 12 months anyway
        Well played Fury.... Couple of tune ups to get to 100%, build up to an AJ fight and let the WBC strap find a more deserving, maybe even a decent boxer, take hold of it in the interim..
        Fury don't need Wilder, Wilder NEEDS Fury
        It funny reading posts like this that are written with complete twisting of facts and opinions that couldn’t be farther from the truth

How is Fury a bigger draw ? For the fight to make the most $ itd have to be PPV States . In what fantasy is Fury a bigger draw then Wilder in the States ( who might be currently the most popular American Boxer ) . People bought the first PPV because of Wilder. How many times has Fury fights even been broadcast in the States maybe 2’, his
        Fight against Cunningham on daytime NBC and the Klit fight ,a fight that was widely viewed by many as the most boring fight
        They’ve ever watched. Yet somehow to a few ******s Fury is the draw

Wilder fighting Fury whos the lineal, unbeaten , prime and considered the best technical HW boxer at HW and who is 1 of 3 Uncrowned Kings at HW is the definition of a cherry pick. How is this not obvious

Wilder must be the coward in this situation for being the one who actually wanted a rematch and was negotiating in good faith it’s not like he still had his strap or was the the other guy had his soul leave his body in the 12th , why would any negativity be written towards the fighter who literally avoided and ran away from a rematch when a 50/50 deal was on the table in a fight most think he won. These aren’t the actions of a fighter who believes he won or didn’t have his self confidence taken and knocked out of him in the 12th

Anyone who isnt a product of incest cant possibly believe that Fury’s actions from the dishonest negotiations and signing to Top Rank and clearly avoiding the rematch can’t be portrayed as a positive , no matter how some want to spin it like Fury the man who made all these noble brave honourable moves but the reality is all his decisions regarding this situation are anything but that

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          ... CBS, which also owns BoxingScene.com...
          ... I only found it out today... but CBS announced this back on June 12, 2018...

... BoxingScene is ranked at #2 worldwide (just behind Boxrec.com)...

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
            Hearn and wildest team need to sit down and iron this fight out ..it’s the biggest money spinner and it’s for the kings gold.
            Even if wilder loses to Joshua he has a rematch in the states which will give him 25 million dollar payday and he can retire a wealthy man.
            What Arun and warren have done is treacherous really and not done in good faith.
            I don’t wilder and his fan girls but right is right and fury done wrong

They did the same thing Wilder did to Joshua! The difference is Wilder wasn't going to fight AJ with Fury as an option so actually your argument goes against itself. The fight you want is more plausible now, either way it's apparent Wilder wasn't going to fight Joshua anytime soon so what comes around goes around. Karma a bit.ch.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
              Hearn offered Ortiz a guaranteed contract to stay busy to ensure him AJ was next while the Pulev fight was still in play. Ortiz declined and went to go pursue Wilder . At no time did Ortiiz manager say that fight was next that's why Ortiz crazy trainer ranting like a madman front know what he was talking about.
              They say it because they know these Deontards will Parrot it without checking facts in a desperate attempt to make AJ look worse so that they can feel better about 39 of Wilders fights.

Also AJ started talking as if he could fight Ortiz after Miller if Wilder don't want it, could be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                At the end of the day Ortiz chose to fight Wilder, it would be factually incorrect to say AJ avoided him regardless of agenda this topic has been covered extensively. I believe IBF announced Pulev/Takam mando before AJ even had the WBA, who Ortiz was mando for. Ortiz/his amatuer team also forget to declare masking agents/blood pressure meds with WBA resulting in him losing his mando position which never chose to appeal the even though the oppurtunityto do so was offered by the WBA.
                Jax My point here was to Redeemer. Cuz Redeemer bashes all the HW except AJ yet Wilder fought and KO the boggie man himself Ortiz, yet AJ dosent seem to want that work? Dose e but I don't hear Redeemer calling him out on it just bashing Wilder and others. You can throw shade at Ortiz blood pressure meds I believe he was reinstated after that but AJ not fighting him any time soon is he. Its funny how you make the point to say Ortiz chose to fight Wilder. Obviously AJ is Choosing (not) to fight Ortiz. Would be ugly if the hamburgler beat AJ, but we know that's not gonna happen.

Comment

Do you ever stop trolling ? Ha
                  Just wondering what part of anything I wrote you’d consider false ? Seriously point it out

You can’t look at how this has played out and think what I wrote is anything but the truth and Fury decisions don’t look good

But why would I expect the guy who I
                  Literally called out for writing a entire paragraph that didn’t contain even a single line of truth in it and was just filled Top to bottom with lies. I was actually impressed how some
                  Could write a paragraph and fill it without a ounce of truth in it and
                  Act like it wasn’t just a disgraceful heaping pile of sh.it written by someone who can’t comprehend the truth or mentally such a little b.itch groupie that they can’t even admit to themselves what the truth is take your pick which one it is

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                    They say it because they know these Deontards will Parrot it without checking facts in a desperate attempt to make AJ look worse so that they can feel better about 39 of Wilders fights.

Also AJ started talking as if he could fight Ortiz after Miller if Wilder don't want it, could be interesting.
                    The fan base is insane,uneducated and you have a prime example of that stupid alt p4p forever complaining about talking about Wilder on a Wilder based thread.

Comment

They did the same thing Wilder did to Joshua! The difference is Wilder wasn't going to fight AJ with Fury as an option so actually your argument goes against itself. The fight you want is more plausible now, either way it's apparent Wilder wasn't going to fight Joshua anytime soon so what comes around goes around. Karma a bit.ch.
                      i agree but really it’s now how it should be is it ?
                      Wilder again is in no mans land and fury has signed a deal that pretty much stops him winning a world title which is the point of boxing.
                      AJ vs wilder fight is the only money option for wilder now and they should try and sit down now and make this fight.
                      Arun the Shylock is last person we want to have controlling the division so just block his moves out and let them fight the pianetas of this world

Comment

Working...
                      X