No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury Top Rank/ESPN deal is 5 fights for a minimum of $100 million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
    The simple fact is that you're happy to tell us all these PBC fighters have undisclosed money coming in that has been reported nowhere.

But any non PBC fighters money gets mentioned, like Joshua and Fury and you start to get all pedantic about 'reports' and suggest that it's untrue.

You're a hypocrite.
    Lol so you aren’t the only one who sees it then.

Comment

I am glad to see the best boxers making big money. They deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
        Agree with basically everything you wrote

All the 3’ platforms each have their own Top HW now who they can present as the Man , I just don’t see any of the 3 sending their guy off to another network anytime soon and letting the competition benefit off their guy. Hope I’m wrong

Arum is just mad he’s in second place and if not even close ; any metrics used Arum is coming up real short and probably bitter that PAC went to PBC a , so Arum will do anything possible to f.uck with and undermine Haymon whether it’s swiping Fury attempting to grab Benevidez with more probably to come. its all fair at this point Because seems like it’s a arms race now , All 3 have plenty of $ & dates but DAZN / Espn May not have enough fighters to make consistent quality fights
        Since December PBC hasn’t even really gone into 2nd gear and already have put more best vs best fights on then the other 2 and it’s not even close.

Interesting to see how it plays out and what HW crosses over first.
        yeah...im really interested to see what two sides get in bed together first here......it seemed like fury/wilder would have been easy but now that bob has put himself in it its not so easy/good

id be curious to see what happens after june 1st...wilder and AJ will have just fought....it might make sense for them to go back into each others arms....they could leave arum with his deck in his hand

Comment

Working...
        X