Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua To Miller: I'm Paying Your Mother's Rent, You Drug Abuser!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been counting on Big Baby getting under AJ's skin, want Joshua to let the beast out for this fight and these 2 to go to war!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

British **** talk is so weak
      Yea Miller stole the show the show when he said "Yo Momma so ugly she break the mirror" lmao.. American trash talk is so goooood lololol.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
        Yea Miller stole the show the show when he said "Yo Momma so ugly she break the mirror" lmao.. American trash talk is so goooood lololol.
        Lool from a diff planet

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
          Miller did that all by himself
          No, AJ was definitely there too, and acting like a spoilt brat.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
            As A.J. said to Miller 'who have you fought' ?

Miller sounded like a fool and will be found out to be one!....I just hope the under card warrants a PPV and makes it an event worthy of the money spent....
            Lol ... Even AJ knows this is rubbish matchup.

Comment

Good to hear AJ trash talk!

Comment

Miller is getting knock the f.ck out facts

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

British **** talk is so weak
                  And American trash talk just consists of yo mama jokes and shouting the same thing over and over and over again showing the intellect of a ******.

Comment

Joshua will give Miller a beat down.

Comment

Originally posted by DeeMoney View Post
                      Am I the only one who doesn't like this type of stuff? I get it, Im an adult- I don't have a facebook or twitter, I don't watch reality TV- so I am not a target demographic for growth.

But is anyone more excited for this fight because they insulted each other and brought moms into it?
                      Yeah, they both really hit a new low....I really didn't expect Joshua to join in with the imbecilic grade school trash talk - bringing mothers into this. It seems Joshua didnt think twice to "go there." His fans consider him this above average "gentleman," .....thats their version of a "gentleman?" That 'mother' talk is ALWAYS off limits. Nothing 'funny' in that....I'm feeling your disgust, and was a bit surprised someone called out "this type of stuff" like an "adult."

Comment

Working...
                      X