Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if PBC makes Alexander Maidana 2? Who takes it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if PBC makes Alexander Maidana 2? Who takes it?

I got Maidana by stoppage.

I wouldn’t be interested by this fight and I think not many others
    Alexander has been such a waste , disappointing for me cause I really thought he would be a big one
    I would pick Maidana by decision

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      I wouldn’t be interested by this fight and I think not many others
      Alexander has been such a waste , disappointing for me cause I really thought he would be a big one
      I would pick Maidana by decision
      I think Devon feel victim to his own rising success, which can be hard to deal with, then he feel victim to drugs. its a rough game

Comment

It's crazy to even ask these questions. Alexander leaves in a body bag, but no one wants this fight. A monster like Maidana back in the mix, he's trying to unify, not beat Alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
          I think Devon feel victim to his own rising success, which can be hard to deal with, then he feel victim to drugs. its a rough game
          Not dogging him at all
          Just when he hit the scene I really enjoyed him and saw so much potential

Anyway he’s not the first and certainly not the last

Comment

Alexander would win again. There is no way that Maidana is going to be better than he was when he was younger after 4 years out of the ring at 35 years old. Alexander has at least had 2 fights in the year or so.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              It's crazy to even ask these questions. Alexander leaves in a body bag, but no one wants this fight. A monster like Maidana back in the mix, he's trying to unify, not beat Alexander.
              That "monster" got shut out easily by Alexander 100-90. Let's see how Maidana looks in his comeback first before you talk like that.

Comment

I would pick Maidana by stoppage. Maidana is a better smarter boxer than he was when Alexander beat him and Alexander is much worse now than he was then.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                  Alexander would win again. There is no way that Maidana is going to be better than he was when he was younger after 4 years out of the ring at 35 years old. Alexander has at least had 2 fights in the year or so.
                  True Maidana won't be as good as he was 4 years ago but Alexander beat him about 8 years ago and Alexander went down hill while Maidana improved enough to give Mayweather a hard fight. Alexander is active but he is fighting very poorly now. He lost to Berto and drew with loser Lopez. Maidana is still better than Berto or Ortiz even being 35 and 4 years out of the ring.

Comment

Maidana will need a few bum tune ups like Fury had in his return. Don't think he has the discipline anymore honestly.

Comment

Working...
                    X