Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko's next fight: Do you prefer Crolla or Teofimo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Crolla would be a worse mismatch.
    Maybe but I would not give Lopez a chance of winning against Loma at this point of his career
    And by him loosing might be fatal to his career , ego , etc etc etc
    As always this is my take on the situation at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Maybe but I would not give Lopez a chance of winning against Loma at this point of his career
      And by him loosing might be fatal to his career , ego , etc etc etc
      As always this is my take on the situation at the moment
      Lopez might or might not win.

But even if he loses it would serve as a great learning experience for him going forward.

Comment

Lopez might or might not win.

But even if he loses it would serve as a great learning experience for him going forward.
        Or a great downfall
        The guy is young and maybe he never recovers

Seriously the guy has fought 12 pro bouts with his biggest win being against Magdaleno , who in my opinion is done , just like my toast
        From Magdaleno to Loma

You think Loma can smell blood ?

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
          Or a great downfall
          The guy is young and maybe he never recovers

Seriously the guy has fought 12 pro bouts with his biggest win being against Magdaleno , who in my opinion is done , just like my toast
          From Magdaleno to Loma

You think Loma can smell blood ?
          Lomachenko got a title shot after only a couple of fights. If others want to take a similar path then why not let them?

Comment

Lomachenko got a title shot after only a couple of fights. If others want to take a similar path then why not let them?

Loma also had tremendous experience before turning pro
            In all kinds of different situations and on a pretty big stage between amateurs and Olympics

Just a tad different from manny many fighters upbringing imo

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              But that's not the question, the question is, which one, as a boxing fan, would you want next? Vote. Leave the politics to Arum.
              Well, besides Crolla family members, who would rather see him than Lopez?

I usually don't like to waste my time with fights that are not gonna happen

Comment

I hope Loma fights Teofimo just so he destroys him and ends his “prospect” phase and you bunch of clowns shut up about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  I hope Loma fights Teofimo...
                  So do I. Let's hope Arum makes it happen, but I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

It will be Crolla because he's a mandatory and Lomachenko wants to be undisputed. By the sounds of it Lomachenko is willing to fight Lopez so hopefully later in the year after the Commey fight which appears likely for summer. I'd be disappointed and feel suspect if Lopez moved up before accepting the fight.

I think the people demanding the fight the hardest and claiming Lopez will win are likely to be the one's to move on the fastest and discredit the fight after it's happened. We've been here time and time again with Lomachenko.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      By the sounds of it Lomachenko is willing to fight Lopez so hopefully later in the year after the Commey fight which appears likely for summer. I'd be disappointed and feel suspect if Lopez moved up before accepting the fight.
                      If Lomachenko fights Crolla and Commey this year then that means we are not getting a fight with Teofimo until 2020.

By then he will have moved up in weight since he has said that he can't make 135 for much longer.

If we want that fight them it has to happen now. Pay Crolla a step aside fee if need be, no one wants to see that anyway. Just look at the results of the poll.

Comment

Working...
                      X