Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence, Mikey Garcia - Go Face To Face at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the banner says "who will be #1 pound for pound?" that only applies to Mikey. if Spence wins he doesn't get #1 PFP.

Comment

Mikey knows something we don't... perhaps they have sparred and mikey beat the eff out of Spence or at least hurt him a couple of times

Comment

One barely recognizes the guy at the right of this image:

Comment

I like how Mayweather and Pacquiao started this face to face thing
          where they were about 3 ft away from each other.
          At that time, people expected May to be on Pac's face talking trash.
          And I've been seeing it being emulated, trying to recall the first fighters who did the same.

Comment

Look at how they tilt the camera to make Mikey look bigger. Bigger got his hair teasted up too and still a midge.

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanStyle#1 View Post
              Mikey knows something we don't... perhaps they have sparred and mikey beat the eff out of Spence or at least hurt him a couple of times

Both have said that they never have sparred each other. Robert Easter has sparred with Spence and lost to Garcia, and says although Mikey is a great champion, Spence is an animal, on a different level.

Comment

Spence stands like he has a stick shoved up his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                  Spence stands like he has a stick shoved up his ass.
                  You are bothered by his good posture?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    You are bothered by his good posture?
                    Yes. In some pics it looks like he's trying to hide an erection.

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanStyle#1 View Post
                      I think Mikey has seen something in Spence that he thinks he can exploit. I don’t necessarily know what it is. But I definitely think Mikey is technically superior to Spence. The problem I see for Mikey is that Spence isn’t the type of guy that’s accept sitting back and getting outboxed from a distance. And because of the size difference, Spence has the option of saying to hell with all the boxing stuff and simply getting on his front foot and banging. Mikey didn’t appear to be the puncher he was at featherweight and lightweight in his couple fights at 140. So I have serious doubts that he hits hard enough to keep a big welterweight like Spence honest. Which means Mikey is gonna probably have to be perfect for twelve rounds to win. That’s a tough task against a fighter as good as Spence.

Comment

Working...
                      X