Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner says he's done with Boxing, going back to the streets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner the realest thug ***** that runs the streets, he will make more money in the streets slanging thangs than he ever did in boxing anyways.

Now that treyway is locked up, there is a power vaccuum in the streets and broner and thug nation will step in to claim their throne.

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
      Broner: "I'm done with boxing."

Yeah, we know.
      Lol right.

Broner's been done with boxing since that night with Maidana.

Comment

I can see him sticking up a gas station in the next 5 years if he doesn't tighten up. People would kill to be in his position (professionally and financially) and he's pissing it all away.

Comment

he should be a teacher or lawyer.

Comment

As long as he keeps getting decent fights (and paydays) even though he loses them all, I doubt he'll be going anywhere.

Comment

Well he better not step on these Compton or Bronx streets. He ain't welcome no moe. If he wants to walk these streets he has to check in and pay a fee.

Real street ni99az like me dont phuck wit ab no moe

Comment

fake ass broner!! didnt he said during the lead up to the pac fight that he made a promise to himself when he was sitting in that jail cell that if he gets out then he's gonna dedicate himself to boxing and leave the street life.

Comment

Originally posted by Street Thug View Post
                  Well he better not step on these Compton or Bronx streets. He ain't welcome no moe. If he wants to walk these streets he has to check in and pay a fee.

Real street ni99az like me dont phuck wit ab no moe
                  yeah right. if he walks thru those streets mofos gonna be asking him for pictures and autograph.

Comment

everything about broner is fake, its like hes stuck in the mindset of being 15/16 years old and trying hard to be a 'street thug' when hes everything but.
                    Pac grew up in real poverty, in a real 'ghetto' Broner wouldnt last 10 minutes in that kind of world.

@ people from Cincinnati is there area he's from even considered a 'ghetto'?

Comment

chino announces his return to the sport and broner announces his retirement, makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X