No announcement yet.

I've Read Ward's Insurance Policy: Here are the Details

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've Read Ward's Insurance Policy: Here are the Details

I have seen the policy and read it. It is a straight up disability policy. I looked up the case through PACER and read the exhibits, the policy being one of them. Ward is claiming 100% disability. It also shows Roc Nation as the owner and beneficiary of the policy not Ward. And as I wrote in an earlier post Llyod's is asking the court to dismiss Ward from the case based on the above written.

When going thru process of getting insured Ward lists previous injury to knee on 06/25/15 which required a 4-6 week recovery.
    It was a one year policy 12/15-12/16.

Ward see's a doctor on 10/19/16 and it was at the gym. Ward claims injury happened during sparring.
    MRI on 10/19/16.

Date ceased working due to being unable to work 09/08/2017

Disability claim was made on 10/13/2017

Ward's claim was denied on 09/06/2018. Denied for several reasons. Reasons listed as to why claim was denied is that Ward's right knee issue was an ongoing physical condition which predated the policy (see Ward's 2015 knee injury). The policy did not cover cumulative injuries or degenerative issues of the knee.

Another reason for denial of claim is Ward cannot point to a specific, single or sudden accident that caused his injury on a specific date. All Ward does is state injury happened in October 2016
    Last edited by jdp28tx; 02-15-2019, 12:34 AM.

I mean he not only trained but fought after so....

Lol.

Comment

Andre 'Insurance fraud' Ward. Andre Fraud.

Comment

More Reasons for Denied Claim

One reason listed as reason for the claim denial is that Ward's right knee issue was an ongoing physical condition which predated the policy (see Ward's 2015 knee injury). The policy did not cover cumulative injuries or degenerative issues of the knee.

Another reason for denial of claim is Ward cannot point to a specific, single or sudden accident that caused his injury on a specific date. All Ward does is state injury happened in October 2016.

Comment

So, what do we make of this then?

Comment

I obviously don’t know sh.it about the situation

But I wouldn’t be suprised if it’s Roc Nation grasping at straws hoping for 1 last payday to try and recoup some of the millions of dollars they probably lost on this venture because they sure as sh.it arent recouping anything meaningful from having Matchroom co-promote Hooker

Telling Ward they’ll break him off a chunk if he goes along with it.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
              I obviously don’t know sh.it about the situation

But I wouldn’t be suprised if it’s Roc Nation grasping at straws hoping for 1 last payday to try and recoup some of the millions of dollars they probably lost on this venture because they sure as sh.it arent recouping anything meaningful from having Matchroom co-promote Hooker

Telling Ward they’ll break him off a chunk if he goes along with it.
              I can see some dark chit like that happening
              Ward is a respectable guy , Olympic medalist , professional champion , never a dark mark on his character
              They need a character person to get that breeze
              Roc Nation has not been on the map for awhile

Comment

Ward did not make claim until a year after alleged disability happened and in between that time he had 2 fights and 2 training camps.

Ward made claim after his insurance policy ended.

Ward and Roc did a terrible job in filling out the claim forms (leaving out important events and details) in which Lloyd's used to its advantage.

Comment

Lol the dislike that Ward seems to receive from individuals is astonishing.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                    I can see some dark chit like that happening
                    Ward is a respectable guy , Olympic medalist , professional champion , never a dark mark on his character
                    They need a character person to get that breeze
                    Roc Nation has not been on the map for awhile
                    Roc Nation probably needs any revenue it can get at this point before it officially shuts its doors and it’s not getting any $ from their fighters ( I can only
                    Think of Hooker still somewhat aligned with them ) this is probably their best chance of revenue because it seems all they did was lose countless millions since they first started and they seem to be dead and non existent at this point

Comment

Working...
                    X