Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Leo Santa Cruz, Rafael Rivera - Face To Face, Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Co-Main Event is going to be great!

Comment

Originally posted by MatchMaker215 View Post
      LSC is the most uninteresting fighter I've ever seen.
      Casual fans do love the KOs... Hes been in a couple fights of the nominees. Dont know how that bores ppl???

He's also ranked p4p top 20 by a lot of repectable boxing sites. Some as high as 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Then you need to talk to GRJ? because The WBC already said they have to fight. Leo on record saying hes down? Its Gary who needs to quit retiring after 1 fight who needs say something? Anything ???
        I stopped liking Santa Cruz when he ducked rigo, use to be a fan. His best win is mares and frampton. He rematches mares 3 years later when nobody asked for it. He needs to fight a live body, I think Gary Russell schools him if they fight next.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
          I stopped liking Santa Cruz when he ducked rigo, use to be a fan. His best win is mares and frampton. He rematches mares 3 years later when nobody asked for it. He needs to fight a live body, I think Gary Russell schools him if they fight next.
          I would take that bet in a heartbeat.... By school what do you mean??

Comment

I would take that bet in a heartbeat.... By school what do you mean??
            santa Cruz is very limited, Gary Russell will counter him all nite long. Russell schools him makes him look like a amateur. That's what I mean, santa Cruz just fights bums. The bum collector!!!

Comment

Then you need to talk to GRJ? because The WBC already said they have to fight. Leo on record saying hes down? Its Gary who needs to quit retiring after 1 fight who needs say something? Anything ???
              I read that recently and can see that happening, so been looking forward to that happening for a min. I like Russell, got that had speed. Never could understand why he fights once a year? Think he cheated himself a bit, probably would have been sharper, more fierce/focused creating a louder buzz, had he been busier during his career, yet Loma was the last guy to beat him. Time to step up to LSC.
              Look regardless of how Leo fights His style's kinda ugly, not real smooth and flashy like Russell but definitely effective and he got a pretty good chin. He wins big fights and came back good after that loss to Framton and picked it up. Feel he has a better resume. I think style wise he's going to force Russell to fight and that's when things can get interesting, somethings tells me this fight is up to Russell to win, how he controls the distance and pace, styles make fights and they definitely got different styles going on here, its a nice fight.

Comment

GRJ is the most overrated fighter in boxing. People get blinded by his hand speed. He has absolutely no defense what so ever. Leo out works him and beats him up badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                  GRJ is the most overrated fighter in boxing. People get blinded by his hand speed. He has absolutely no defense what so ever. Leo out works him and beats him up badly.
                  it's the other way around, Leo the bum collector is the overrated one. No skill at all and sloppy. I'm not even a Gary Russell fan either. I use to like santa Cruz went to alot of his early fights, the guy don't want to step up.

Comment

it's the other way around, Leo the bum collector is the overrated one. No skill at all and sloppy. I'm not even a Gary Russell fan either. I use to like santa Cruz went to alot of his early fights, the guy don't want to step up.
                    You should’ve read the messages pre Loma fight. “He’s being protected.” “He hasn’t fought anyone.” Blah blah blah. And nothing has changed since the Loma fight. He’s barely fought at all. And if you look at the Frampton rematch Leo showed some real skill in that fight.

Comment

Damn, besides this fight being pointless. Someone needs to show LSC how to dress. Black undershirt with a JcPenney dress shirt from the 90’s. Wearing one of those cheesy played out designer belts.

Bless his heart.

Comment

Working...
                      X