Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua's next fight confirms he's this era's Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love how everyone likes to compare all these young fighters to a Floyd who was past it and not in his prime. Yet at his old age Floyd was still dominating fighters after changing up his style to prolong his career. I wonder how many of these fighters that are compared to an old Floyd will fare when they are over 40. I'm pretty sure all these fighters that everyone has a hardon for and consider offensive dominant fighters will en up losing to journey men at the end of their careers.

Comment

It's not like Joshua has many options at this point. The other top 2 guys are tied up fighting each other. The guy can't sit around for a year and wait. Miller is probably as good as Whyte, who Joshua has already beaten. It is what it is.

When guys have great options and fight stiffs, that's when we should complain.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
        "The two best Heavyweights in the world is me and Deontay Wilder." - Fury
        What else is he going to say?

"Joshua was better, which is why I didn't take that fight when I'm still rusty, but instead took on this bum and got robbed even though he scored two knockdowns"?

Comment

I aint read none of that

Comment

He is nothing to do with Mayweather. Miller is a legit top 10 heavyweight contender and everybody knows who he is, AJ tried to fight Wilder and Whyte first before deciding to come to the states to fight Miller who is the 2nd best American heavyweight nest to Wilder. Considering some of the boxrec ranked 35th or 45th in the world guys Wilder defended his title against why complain about AJ fighting a guy ranked 8th best in the world or higher by everyone?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                He is nothing to do with Mayweather. Miller is a legit top 10 heavyweight contender and everybody knows who he is, AJ tried to fight Wilder and Whyte first before deciding to come to the states to fight Miller who is the 2nd best American heavyweight nest to Wilder. Considering some of the boxrec ranked 35th or 45th in the world guys Wilder defended his title against why complain about AJ fighting a guy ranked 8th best in the world or higher by everyone?
                lol@AJ "trying to fight wilder" when wilder already told him he wasnt having it and had unfinished business with fury to settle

where was AJ all of 2018 when wilder said hed fight whyte first if they promised AJ next? where was AJ in 2018 when wilder came up with his 50 mil? where was AJ in 2018 when wilder said "Send me a contract for 2018"?

he was making excuses and sending contracts with no dates on them....thats where

now that fury looked good against wilder and he knows wilder and fury are going to rematch he wants to make serious offers? lmao...clown show over there

Comment

Working...
                X