Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Shakes His Head at Joshua-Miller, Explains Why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
    You dont believe what you have just written. 50 Million Doe?????? CONTRACT DOE?????? Winkle refused to send a contract, Winkle refused to sit and talk. **** that offer it has been completely debunked. I see the negotiations between Fury and Wilder havnt been done in 24 hours without a contract.

And if they are Fury's belts then why are they around Joshua's waist? He never lost them in the ring, we all know that but he lost them. He got busted for drugs, retired and had to give them up. If he wants them back FIGHT JOSHUA, Joshua fought for those belts, 1 at a time. Fury needs to take them back not just pretend he is still the champion.

Im looking forward to the rematch i like both fighters, but i will keep an eye and an ear out for any mention of this fight being for UNDUPUTED. I have a feeling i wont hear it though.
    These wilder fans are crazy. I wouldn’t put it past them

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      F#ucking hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
        You are hoping? And so what if it is he is a promoter who cares ! If Joshua is still Champion in 3 years I assume Eddie will still be alive and kicking. Knocking Joshua block off will go a long way to at least crippling Eddie not Dazn. You are only mad because your subscription finishes end of the month and customer services have already told you 3 times that you can’t freeze your viewing till mid May and play out the last 15 days. Cheap ba#stard
        He's just a sorry broke bastard! 😂🤣

Comment

If not for Fury - Wilder would still b doing majority of his title defenses in a barn somewhere in that mecca of a boxing state of Alabama!! Kiss Furys fat behind for ur 1st wiff of ppv after over 40 fights and yrs as Hw champ...talk about Miller being unknown in the States!!!

Comment

Miller would destroy Deontay. Blow him away. AJ's boxing skills will wear Miller down and take his heart. Fug Wilder. Worst HW champ in history.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              This was Hearn's plan all along. They will follow papa Hearn's plan when it comes to AJ
              It's a business. Boxing changed when FMJ made it a business. Thank God for Manny Pacquaio, one of the only fighters that does it for the challenge and fans. Also funny; the ******ed boxing aficionados that have never been in business or seen more than $40k a year and act like they are MBAs. Why do you whack jobs even give a *****? Not one of your "champs" will give you a dime. Focus on the damn sport and leave the bidness of boxing to the bidness men of boxing. Quit being so damn ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                The 50 million dollar offer was real, and you fan boys only started saying that it wasn't after it appeared that Hearn was seeking a fight in the US with Miller. Never mind that, Hearn could have easily made Wilder and offer for a fight in the US just as he did with Miller. As such, it was an option.

Based on the bold, you basically side with Wilder regarding the performance of the Miller Joshua fight.
                I love when a dumbass like Wilder starts wearing eyeglasses and pretending he's a bidness man when he can't even count to 10. What I love more; fookin idiots like you that think YOU are a boxing bidness man. Jesus, get a real job and quit living in fantasy land. WTF do you know about this transaction, real or imagined or any business transaction concerning the multiple layers of remuneration a boxer receives for a fight?

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
                  Why either or here? Miller can knock out Anthony Johnson in front of an empty arena. It will be Hearn's Bay of Pigs lol
                  That’s the spirit. I don’t mind naive confidence

Comment

AJ kos Miller
                    Fury beats Wilder
                    #wembleyunification
                    #allthestraps
                    #goodnightamerica
                    #thanksforthememories

Comment

Wilder thought fighting an inactive out of shape Fury would be an easier fight than Joshua to unify the titles, he needs give it a rest.

Comment

Working...
                      X