Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>>> Andre Ward, Floyd Mayweather = House Slave...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    funny how people think all blacks will stick together on something as ****** as Gucci when we gang **** and kill each other while screaming "dont snitch" who gives a damn about Gucci?

This all day man. I can relate with my own people, and share this frustration as well.

Accountability is key here. Let's look at ourselves, and our community before we start blaming others for the turmoils we find ourselves in.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
      F.uck that

Both are the farthest thing from a couple House N.iggas

Mayweather wouldn’t have made the moves he did and become independent and free to fight who he wants when he wants while having all the revenue go into His pocket. House N.iggas do as their told and if he was one he would have sat back nodded his head and let Arum or whatever promoter control and dictate his career and pocket most of the $ that he generates.

Same with Ward he made his own moves that were best for him. He didn’t allow public perception or people in the sport to navigate his career in the way he thought best.

Not saying Mayweather is woke or gives a sh.it about issues concerning Black Americans but he’s a fighter it’s really not required that he does and he never said he was about that. He didnt name himself Floyd Social Justice Mayweather.

I don’t even know how Ward is thrown in the conversation but just because they aren’t concerned with these fake outrages that don’t even matter when there’s real issues that Blacks should focus on and not because a fashion brand made a turtleneck with red lips

They turned on Ward because he said Wilder was scared of a rematch with Fury.

Comment

Floyd is a Boxer...Nothing More!

Why the F#CK would anybody expect more from Mayweather? He is not a damn Role Model and doesn't care to be one so stop trying to force him to be one

I respect what he was able to build for himself with his 2 Hands but besides that...

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Apparently we're all supposed to be ideological ****** who think and act alike. If you go against the group think then you are labeled as not really being black. Funny how the same fools that preach togetherness will turn their back on you if you don't think just like them. But that's one of the stories of our communities, have seen it all my life
          .hilarious......

Comment

Floyd and Ward fought their way to create their own lane without asking for handouts and you call them house ******??? how ignorant are you? They can do what the hell they want with their money

Comment

D- troll thread.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                Floyd and Ward fought their way to create their own lane without asking for handouts and you call them house ******??? how ignorant are you? They can do what the hell they want with their money
                It's very admirable that Ward and Mayweather were able to accomplish what they have through hard work and sacrifice - and I take nothing away from them in that regard. However, their accomplishments do not exclude them from having the mentality of a house slave.

Comment

We are all just honey bees collecting all season for survival. Like clockwork, the hooded figure will come to collect what he feels is rightfully his.
                  Floyd's not rich because he invented something, or solved a problem that faces humanity. He is rich because he created a following from being a great participant of the bread and circus. People looking for "moral righteousness" within that are going to have a hard time finding it.
                  He doesn't owe his fans or "race" anything, because he knows what they are really supporting, unlike themsevles.

Comment

And can care less if Floyd wears Gucci, more important things to worry about

Comment

What's a house slave?

Comment

Working...
                      X