No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL! Anthony Joshua vs Jarrell Miller June 1st New York

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OFFICIAL! Anthony Joshua vs Jarrell Miller June 1st New York

In other reports its being rumored that Whyte vs Breazeale may end up on the undercard as DAZN is willing to throw the bag for this fight, also Eddie wants to maximize UK PPV and with this fight being on at 4.30am in the morning he has promised big UK vs USA fights on the undercard to entice more British fans to stay up buy it.
    Last edited by NahMean; 02-13-2019, 10:28 AM.

How do you get to say "Official" without posting a link?

Comment

Miller is stepping up for the USA whilst wilder is scared

Comment

I like the poster.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post

In other reports its being rumored that Whyte vs Breazeale may end up on the undercard as DAZN is willing to throw the bag for this fight, also Eddie wants to maximize UK PPV and with this fight being on at 4.30am in the morning he has promised big UK vs USA fights on the undercard to entice more British fans to buy it
          That is intwresting. With dazn guaranteeing so much of aj’s purse he might be willing to relinquish some of that sky ppv money to allow dilian to get paid.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
            That is intwresting. With dazn guaranteeing so much of aj’s purse he might be willing to relinquish some of that sky ppv money to allow dilian to get paid.
            I doubt Whyte/Breazeale ends up on there. Theyve surely gotta give something of a UK PPV to Sky.

My prediction would be the 4 main fights being

Joshua/Miller
            Andrade/Saunders
            Farmer/Quigg
            Katie Taylor

Comment

Nice.

Obviously this isn't THE fight most of us want to see & I know plenty of people aren't sold on Big Baby in the slightest. For me doe I've been saying & believe Big Baby is a legit threat to Joshua or any top guy at HW right now so I'm a fan of this fight. And if this isn't some 5 round wham bam thank you maam fight I think this could get very interesting in the late rounds when I suspect that if Big Baby can deal with Joshua's likely early onslaught I feel he'll take control of the fight if its still competitive & up for grabs.

To be clear I do feel there is a high probability this doesn't go past 5 rounds. And there is no denying there are big questions concerning Big Baby taking a big jump up in class that could make this an early night if he can't handle that jump up. But I still lean towards this being a 60/40ish fight Joshua's way that if it gets into the 6th round without Joshua being super dominate up til that point turns into a 60/40 fight Big Baby's way.

I'm looking forward to this one. And I hope Eddie makes this show the "big PPV" card DAZN event that was planned for November that never happened. DAZN needs a big W that a big event at MSG could provide them with.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                My prediction would be the 4 main fights being

Joshua/Miller
                Andrade/Saunders
                Farmer/Quigg
                Katie Taylor
                Holy Satan Katie Taylor being pushed on mfers like fries on a fast food customer so yea Katie is a solid bet.

That'll be a 30ish minute bathroom, go get food, beer or weed or pick up the kids from whereever unofficial scheduled break for most of us doe.

Comment

Wilder-Fury 2 being off will be announced soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Holy Satan Katie Taylor being pushed on mfers like fries on a fast food customer so yea Katie is a solid bet.

That'll be a 30ish minute bathroom, go get food, beer or weed or pick up the kids from whereever unofficial scheduled break for most of us doe.
                    I think she's on every Matchroom USA card. They really have a lot of confidence in Americas love of womens boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X