Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue-Emmanuel Rodriguez Official For May 18, Glasgow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lets see what the hype is about larryx dont forget ive bet half my points with you on inoue not winning the tournament

Comment

This is for the IBF bantam belt?

What about Inoue's WBA belt? Is he gonna vacate that?

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
        lets see what the hype is about larryx dont forget ive bet half my points with you on inoue not winning the tournament
        So you don't like black fighters (Charlos, Tank, etc), you don't like Hispanic fighters (Canelo, Chocalatito) and you don't proprietary Asian fighters (Inoue) either? Racist scumbag!

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
          So you don't like black fighters (Charlos, Tank, etc), you don't like Hispanic fighters (Canelo, Chocalatito) and you don't proprietary Asian fighters (Inoue) either? Racist scumbag!
          i praise and criticise all fighters irrespective of colour of skin, whens that going to sink through to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
            i praise and criticise all fighters irrespective of colour of skin, whens that going to sink through to you.
            Never, your history here tells a completely different story.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
              Never, your history here tells a completely different story.
              joshua buatsi,connor benn, daniel dubois, jarrett hurd, shawn porter, anthony joshua, i cheer all them on yet im racist against blacks? Had lennox lewis as my photo for a long time, people were laughing at me hyping ohara davies. JMM is arguably my fave international fighter of all time yet im racist against hispanics? Ive got morales as my page photo and hes one of my all time favourites. And ive got nothing against inoue i just dont think hes beaten anyone which is a fair assessment. You guys are just so ****ing sensitive when something negative gets said and you start crying about racism. Its you who sees everything in terms of race. Now leave me alone, sick of getting a notification and realising its you being a clown again.

Comment

This is a scintillating fight but I wish they were allowed to fight much earlier instead of having to sit on the sidelines till May. WBSS really needs to work on that, unless they are on their way out of the tournament business and reports are that there are a lot of unhappy boxers in the WBSS.

Comment

Wow! What a night this is going to be! #TeamJosh #TeamInoue

Comment

Inoue will dominate Rodriguez easily. Taylor should win in a tough fight.

Comment

Madison boxing, I respect everyone's opinion on the merits of fighters and the outcome of fights. But Inoue is going to win this whole tournament easily. Great fighters are always questioned early in their careers. But as the "Monster" destroys each succeeding foe, the questions will begin to evaporate.

Comment

Working...
                      X