No announcement yet.

Rank these Heavyweight prospects

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rank these Heavyweight prospects

Who do you think is the best heavyweight prospect right now ?
    Who has the most potential ?
    Briefly explain why.
    You can rank them from one to six.
    You can also add any other prospect worth keeping an eye on.
    Joe "ROBOT" Joyce
    6.67%
    Filip "VITALI" Hrgovic
    40.00%
    Efe "THE NIGERIAN BEAST" Ajagba
    26.67%
    Daniel "??"Dubois
    16.67%
    Tony "NO SHOW" Yoka
    6.67%
    Ivan "THE GIANT" Dychko
    3.33%

The poll is expired.

For me it's Ajagba by a nose over Hrgovic. Joyce is the furthest ahead, but I don't think he reaches the ceiling of those guys. Dychko is just big and I think Yoka will struggle against other big HW's. Dubois is the one I still don't have a great feel on, think he could go either way.

Comment

I like Dubois. He is a great puncher. Joyce is old and slow but he hits hard and takes a good punch. I haven't seen most of them fight.

Comment

On checking Dubois's record it seems he has yet to beat a good heavyweight but he does look good smashing poor ones.

Comment

Joyce hasn't defeated a good heavyweight either. Why do guys get attention and world rankings before they have done anything to earn them? Now he fights Stiverne who was stopped in one round last fight.

Comment

I voted for Dubois but after seeing Vitali's record I change my vote to him. He has the best record.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              For me it's Ajagba by a nose over Hrgovic. Joyce is the furthest ahead, but I don't think he reaches the ceiling of those guys. Dychko is just big and I think Yoka will struggle against other big HW's. Dubois is the one I still don't have a great feel on, think he could go either way.
              Ajagba and Hrgovic have a lot of potential. Ajagba is the most athletically gifted. If his power is real and his chin decent, he's gonna be a problem.
              Hrgovic is good, powerful with an excellent straight right hand. He needs more variety to his offence.
              Joyce will probably fight a top 10 guy this year. It's a shame he isn't just two or three years younger.

Comment

Arslanbek Makhmudov, Russian Heavyweight prospect fighting out of Montreal was good in th world series of boxing too.

Comment

Heavyweight Prospects - their planned Career path

2020 - Win Intercontinental title

2022 - Top ten ranking

2024 - Win vacant World title

2028 - nothing here..

2032 - Win "Step Up" fight (by robbery) to go 67-0

2033 - Retire, to protect Legacy

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Joyce hasn't defeated a good heavyweight either. Why do guys get attention and world rankings before they have done anything to earn them? Now he fights Stiverne who was stopped in one round last fight.
                    Joyce may fight Luis Ortiz later this year. If Stiverne isn't completely shot, he could be dangerous, but that's a big if.

Comment

Working...
                    X