Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale Gives Parting Shot To "Proper Horrible Geezer" Groves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve come to the conclusion that the way froch and degale have responded to groves retiring just highlights the difference in culture between Americans and British....the brits are just a far more negative less happy people who are just far more given to negativity than Americans. I’ve noticed this in my time living there in the uk and clearly the behavior on social media

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
      DeGale and Groves have always hated each other, why do people expect the likes of Chunky & Froch to suddenly act gracious towards Groves just because he's retired?
      Nothing good to say, just say nothing . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
        Nothing good to say, just say nothing . . . .
        Journalist asks a question, DeGale answers it....

Comment

What a touching sentiment

Comment

Still bitter...
            He’ll never get over the fact he can’t beat Groves

Comment

Head to head - Groves won
              Achievements - Groves wins
              Earnings - most likely Groves again

What is this DeGale bafoon rambling on about?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
                I would of thought groves earned more money than degale froch 2 at Wembley must of earned groves about 5m and the super series final alot of money in that degale big earnings bute fight a few mil the jack dirrel a mil maybe 2 each maybe am wrong but anyway groves was the better fighter hands down
                My thoughts exactly, gorves fought in some big fights where everyone tuned in, and although Degale probably beat some good guys I just dont think he would have earned what groves did. I might be wrong and usually am but is the Eubank fight not Degales first PPV?? Groves did PPV against Froch x 2 and Eubank

Comment

Wow, who’d have thought channel 5 is were the moneys at.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                    I’ve come to the conclusion that the way froch and degale have responded to groves retiring just highlights the difference in culture between Americans and British....the brits are just a far more negative less happy people who are just far more given to negativity than Americans. I’ve noticed this in my time living there in the uk and clearly the behavior on social media
                    You’ve used two of the biggest ar5eholes in British boxing to be representative of millions of people.
                    And to compound that generalisation you’ve gone on to talk about British culture. England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales each have their own varied traditions and culture.
                    What is American culture anyway? From an outsider looking in I don’t see how you can have a culture that encompasses all of you, you seem to be a collection of states that have as varied an idea on how society should operate as can be. Some very ******* progressive states others still fly the confederate flag

Comment

Degale is just the most cringe worthy personality in all of sports. The moment he attempted to trash talk Groves in their fight all those years ago he started a trend of not being able to conduct himself. I actually like his boxing style but his personality is just downright moronic and desperate at times, his arrogance because he won Olympic Gold is off the charts, a true idiot who does not know his audience and the fact his "Ali" style trash talk was never natural hence why people don't like him.

Comment

Working...
                      X