Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL you know boxing is a joke sport when they let anyone with a YouTube in as press

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    GREAT POINT!

Michelle Joy Phelps, Adriana Jimenez (Fino Boxing) Helen Yee, Cynthia Conte (Ring TV), Cynthia Poncher just to name a few of the ladies who cover boxing and do interviews. They're all Professional and keep things Neutral as Reports should. It is mostly the Insecure Male Reports who turn into Male Cheerleaders/Groupies for fighters
    The female boxing reporters are gorgeous too and classy, I would suck the side tit off Fino Boxing chick dam she always got them big old thangs showcased its funny watching the fighters being interviewed and they are trying hard not to stare at her tatas

she was also there and she posted a video of Ward checking that Barber shop weirdo who was mad that Ward said Fury beat Deontay,

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
      So let me get this straight, this guy drove all the way to confront Ward about why he thought Fury beat Wilder?

I'm sorry, but this dude sounds like he has a mental disorder.

Newsflash: Not everyone is going to have the same opinion as you. Get over it!
      Some people have told me that the reporter is a PBC shill. Others have told me that he’s delusional.

This reporter brags and complains continuously about his travels from his own expense, says he drives everywhere as if it were a burden. He just told Ward to his face that he is a multi-millionaire. Something doesn’t add up. Ward heard him say that he was a Multi Millionaire “too” - and when Ward said he relies on clickbait revenue, the reporter didn’t say he didnt need the money nor refute it. Ward told him to his face that if he did stuff for free it’d be a different story.

So, what is a multi millionaire wasting his or her time reporting as such. Doesn’t make any sense.

If it’s true that he is a multi millionaire then he’s an obvious covert shill for Al Haymon. The reporter’s dad is probably a friend of Haymon. This particular reporter is a PBC shield in the media by design?

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
        WAR PRO EVERYBODY

lol I thought that was Killer Mike

Comment

The youtuber sounds as idiotic as Motorcity Cobra. I remember Ward saying blacks weren't supportive of him after they found out his father was white.

Comment

There's a lot of black supremacist youtubers and theres no barriers to entry to get access to ask questions

Barbershop guy just put out a ridiculous video saying how dazn don't have as much money as they saying because Machado didn't get paid as much as Davis lmao. I could get into why he's wrong but it's not worth my time . It's propaganda. And then you had someone say to arum that he showed favouritism by not making Manny to fight Crawford . Pathetic.

Comment

Some people have told me that the reporter is a PBC shill. Others have told me that he’s delusional.

This reporter brags and complains continuously about his travels from his own expense, says he drives everywhere as if it were a burden. He just told Ward to his face that he is a multi-millionaire. Something doesn’t add up. Ward heard him say that he was a Multi Millionaire “too” - and when Ward said he relies on clickbait revenue, the reporter didn’t say he didnt need the money nor refute it. Ward told him to his face that if he did stuff for free it’d be a different story.

So, what is a multi millionaire wasting his or her time reporting as such. Doesn’t make any sense.

If it’s true that he is a multi millionaire then he’s an obvious covert shill for Al Haymon. The reporter’s dad is probably a friend of Haymon. This particular reporter is a PBC shield in the media by design?
              The dude made a biography documentary on Floyd a few years ago it never made it to the big screen

I think he has kids with white women or some non black chicks. from what he said in the past he owns real estate and rents property that is how he can travel, he lives in DTLA in a nice loft from his other videos.

Whats weird is he keeps acting like just cause a fighter is black they owe him something like wtf man, Broner and Tank used to clown on him but he still followed them thinking he has to be some type of father figure to them the guy is just odd

Keep it boxing man, these fan boys need to bounce.

He is the same dude in this Paulie malignaggi video when Paulie talked about Race, the guy is a self hating black man who maskes his insecurity with over confidence as a psychological front. h

Comment

What is their subscriber count, and their average views per video? That matters a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  lol I thought that was Killer Mike
                  Tucker boxing (the video you’re commenting on) confirmed that the reporter is a multi-millionaire. It is said that he has been on Haymon’s defense whenever other boxing reporters made videos against PBC fighters. I feel he is directly connected with Sam Watson to Haymon friends. He is there by design?

Comment

Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
                    I remember Ward saying blacks weren't supportive of him after they found out his father was white.
                    They knew he was half white, what they didnt like was that he recognized his white blood.

Ward answered them by saying something about why would I lie and not recognize my white side when the man who raised me was white and his blood runs through mine, he said to do that would mean he hated his father which is not true.

and Ward was very close to his late father, if they don't respect that they are not men

I notice a lot of these guys who attack Ward and any black person have diva mentality like you must bow to them and call them toms and sell outs. they have media induced paranoid personality disorder combined with a feminine mind of emotional judgement and prejudice thinking.

Comment

Tucker boxing (the video you’re commenting on) confirmed that the reporter is a multi-millionaire. It is said that he has been on Haymon’s defense whenever other boxing reporters made videos against PBC fighters. I feel he is directly connected with Sam Watson to Haymon friends. He is there by design?
                      He is friends with Sam Watson.

Comment

Working...
                      X