Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark My Words: Tyson "Too Fast Fury may go down as the GOAT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark My Words: Tyson "Too Fast Fury may go down as the GOAT!

It's time to stop BSing and recognize that boxing's Achilles, the HW Locche, Sweet Pea in Goliath's body, may very well go down in history as the greatest being to ever lace em up as a professional prize fighter. We have never seen a champion with his attributes and likely never will again. A man with the heart of a lion, the abilities of Pep, the intimidation of Tyson, the strength of Broli, the speed of Pacmonster, the footwork of Whitaker, the relentlessness of Marciano....in the body of the incredible Hulk...what a fighter to witness. Only once in a millenia are we blessed with a demi god of pugilistic perfection, and we are blessed to witness 2 Fast Fury the Great, Gypsy King, destroyer of men, consumer of souls, gatherer of NSB tears. The people's champ.

WAR FURY!!!!!

Juicing to beat an old Klitschko makes him the GOAT? OP is a sad ****** troll.

Tyson gypsy trash Fury will go down as FOAT fattest of all time.

Comment

What a dumb attention seeking thread.

Comment

He is the greatest self praising bragger of all time and he tells us constantly he is the best boxer in history. I think he is just an average ex champion in a weak heavyweight period. Light hitting Cunningham hurt him badly and Wilder should have had a KO win except for a very slow counting referee who gave him three walk this ways before letting Wilder back at him. Let's see how he does in the rematch with Wilder. I think Wilder KOs him this time. He is a giant and a clever boxer for a giant but he isn't a big puncher and his chin is only average and he is not even close to the GOAT in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          It's time to stop BSing and recognize that boxing's Achilles, the HW Locche, Sweet Pea in Goliath's body, may very well go down in history as the greatest being to ever lace em up as a professional prize fighter. We have never seen a champion with his attributes and likely never will again. A man with the heart of a lion, the abilities of Pep, the intimidation of Tyson, the strength of Broli, the speed of Pacmonster, the footwork of Whitaker, the relentlessness of Marciano....in the body of the incredible Hulk...what a fighter to witness. Only once in a millenia are we blessed with a demi dog of pugilistic perversion, and we are blessed to witness 2 Fast Fury the Fool, Gypsy Dick, destroyer of old men, consumer of doughnuts, gatherer of PEDs. The people's comedian.

WAR FURY!!!!!

Very well stated. He is all of that.

Comment

The relentlessness of Marciano? Get serious. In the Wilder fight he averaged about 25 punches a round while Marciano averaged about 80 hard come forward punches a round. He doesn't have a very muscular build like hulk. He has a fat soft jelly belly. The attributes you are giving him are ridiculous. He just is not this miraculous fighter you are saying he is.

Comment

Pass the pipe please. I want some of what you are smoking.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                The relentlessness of Marciano? Get serious. In the Wilder fight he averaged about 25 punches a round while Marciano averaged about 80 hard come forward punches a round. He doesn't have a very muscular build like hulk. He has a fat soft jelly belly. The attributes you are giving him are ridiculous. He just is not this miraculous fighter you are saying he is.
                He didn't throw more because he didn't need to, because Wilder didn't bring the demon out of him. Now, after a robbery, expect Fury to come out guns blazing, throwing caution to the wind, putting full steam on his punches, going all in on every shot...

Comment

do you think he will be as great as teofimo lopez?

Comment

Tyson Fury, the Greatest of November, 2015

*golf clap*

Comment

Working...
                    X