Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's put an end to this Margarito and plaster nonsense.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    But you do admit that he attempted to cheat with plaster for the Mosley fight, right?

I don't think a good defense is saying, "Well, some people thought Marquez tried to cheat to even the playing field against Pacquiao, so we should overlook Margarito trying to cheat because he was just assuming that Shane would be on PEDs." Come on, bro!
    Yea, I'll say he attempted to cheat with plaster for the Mosley fight

agreed, it isn't the best defense, I was just using it to use the similar type of logic that those who said it first.

Comment

I hear you, and in fact, I told the dude a couple of posts ago that it's not my job to convince him, and that he should believe what he wants. I thought that would end it, but he decided to keep going for some reason.
      of course its not your job. you do seem to enjoy the challenge though. Like I said already, things aren't always black and white, no matter how much you would like them to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
        Yea, I'll say he attempted to cheat with plaster for the Mosley fight

agreed, it isn't the best defense, I was just using it to use the similar type of logic that those who said it first.
        I hear you, bro. Much respect.

Comment

• I'll spin this even further. In winning, Margo took so much punishment in the Cotto fight that he knew they needed an advantage to win in the Mosley fight.

People forget that Margo was MIA for a while as the Mosley fight approached and Mosley was saying that he was scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
            --- what, you ain't bright enough to understand marg weren't fit to fight Mosley after emergency eye surgery only taken so he could pass a physical.

Manny said a Marg LHook to the body kept in in bed several days. He never fought at welter again , and all his losses were eye related.

Sad to see boxing fans always moaning about crooked boxing can't see a grade school set up, the equivalent of trying to Rob a bank by waking up to the security guard with a dollar bin squirt gun and telling your intentions.

You deserve the now fringe sport that you help create. Made the UFC creators a small fortune taking up the slack of what used to be a huge sport.
            And you ain’t bright enough to realize that MargoCheato got busted by Nazim Richardson with trying to fight with the loaded gloves. This is what this discussion is about NOT about MargoCheato being unfit to fight Mosley. Stick to the Topic.

First of all the fight with Manny was at a catch weight 150 lbs, and Manny is still fighting at 147 lbs & Champion at that. As far as Manny saying that he was hit hard by MargoCheato....it still doesn’t change anything he still hasn’t KO or busted anyone’s face like he did to Cotto. And Cotto didn’t bruise easily prior to PLASTER-GATE.
            And you deserve the D!ckHead Award for supporting a cheater.

Comment

I hear you, bro. Much respect.
              u too man, great points

Comment

Working...
              X